Best Disney Show

What’s your favorite disney show?
That’s so raven was the best!

5 Likes

I’m a big Disney fan, but honestly I feel like the shows I connected to the most were Wizards of Waverly Place and Kim Possible.

3 Likes

Oh man I loved Lizzie McGuire and That’s so Raven

6 Likes

gravity falls. and kim possible

4 Likes

Camp Kikiwakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Descendants Series
Tangle series
Lilo n Stich Series
tarzan series
HTTYD Series

lol I cant remember some Disney, I either am mixed up with Disney and nickelodeon lol shows but Zoey 101, I Carly, are nickelodeon.

3 Likes

im not sure if Polly Pocket Is on Disney…hmmm im mixed up with a lot of shows but dang memories and CHILDHOOD!!!

1 Like

Kim Possible and The Proud Family were my favorite cartoons, I also really loved Recess, American Dragon: Jake Long, Pepper Ann, Sabrina the Animated Series, Brace Face and Dave the Barbarian.

As far as live action I was into That’s So Raven, Phil of the Future, Lizzy Maguire, Even Stevens, Boy Meets World and So Weird.

5 Likes

Proud family
Kim possible
that so raven
Phil of the future
Lizzie McGuire
The Suite Life
Dave the Barbarian
Even Stevens
Sister Sister
Lilo & Stitch
Recess
Milo Murphy’s Law
Ducktails
Amphibia
The Replacements
The Buzz on Maggie
American Dragon: Jake Long
The Emperor’s New School
Cory In The House
Wizards of Waverly Place
A.N.T. Farm
The Little Mermaid TV Show
Aladdin TV Show
Hercules TV SHow
Teacher’s Pet
Sabrina: The Animated Series
My Babysitter’s a Vampire
Lab Rats
Zeke and Luther
Mighty Med
Mr. Young

Anyone else think Nickelodeon had better cartoons?

2 Likes
  1. That’s So Raven

2. Suite Life of Zack and Cody

3. Lizzie McGuire

4. Proud Family

5. Kim Possible

6. Recess

7. Lilo & Sitch the series

8. Even Stevens

9. Phil of the Future

10. House of Mouse

My top 10. Honorable mentions to American Dragon Jake Long, Hannah Montana, Sonny with a Chance, and etc. Late 90s to early 2000s disney was the best. The last show I enjoyed on there was Gravity Falls, and I think Raven’s Home is pretty cute. I’m not into the other shows they currently have. I just watch old shows and the movies on Disney Plus.

1 Like

If we’re going by best cartoons for me it is hands down Cartoon Network

Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd and Eddy, Powerpuff Girls, Grim Adventures, Dexters Lab, Codename: Kids Next Door, Teen Titans, Class of 3000, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, Flapjack, Scooby Doo, Pokemon

1 Like

CN was just cartoons so I don’t think it’s in the same category as the other two. Between Disney and Nickelodeon, the two big kids networks offering both live action and cartoon kids programming, I would say Disney won on the live front but Nick had the better cartoons.

That’s So Raven it’s the future i can seeeee

I am not that much into Disney honestly, but my favs were Gargoyles and Gummibears. Yepp, I am old. Kim Possible is also nice. :sunglasses:

suite life, wizards of waverly place, thats so raven, kim possible, good luck charlie, jessie

2 Likes

Oh yesssss!! I forgot about Suite life. Love that show

And Good Luck Charlie was good too

Hannah Montana, The suite life and my favorite anime of all time: Cory In The House

1 Like

A lot are good on their own, there isn’t really any best imo.

Boy Meets World x :100:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.