Best facial features for young characters?

I wasn’t sure which category to put this in. :sweat_smile:
I’m starting an Episode story that was originally supposed to be a novel. It’s about a young girl who’s dying and befriends a ghost kid. The thing is, they are both about seven years old (or at least the kid died when he was seven, he must be like a hundred now lol :ghost:), and their ages are a big part of the story.

I wanted to ask, which facial features will make them look the youngest? Since tiny adults just look creepy, I’m trying to combine the facial features that are the softest/biggest/just look young. I’m desperate to write that story, you guys :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Gosh. Ink or LL?

3 Likes

It’s LL

2 Likes

Ok.

2 Likes

Umm… I believe your story plot breaks the guidelines… I’m so sorry to tell you this.

3 Likes

Awww, really? :confused:
I had no idea. I’ll take down the post. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Wait @lazy_donut which part breaks guidelines? :thinking:

3 Likes

2 Likes

You can’t feature a child under 13 years old as the MC.

3 Likes

Aw, I see. I’m glad you told me, I wouldn’t want to break the rules. :blush:

3 Likes

I didn’t know that one, that’s interesting. I understand the whole sexual relationships and romantic interests

2 Likes

Also because the reviewers would have cancelled your story and your work.

3 Likes

The only problem with my story was the other rule, though, since the ghost and the girl are just friends and nothing happens between them (god, they’re seven :joy::joy:)

3 Likes

Yea which is good :joy::joy: Cuz YIKES

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

You can make them 13… but I know it won’t be the same.

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess. The thing is, the girl (Hope) is supposed to be super young and naive and not freak out when she meets the ghost. Instead they become friends, and I can’t really picture it happening with a 13 year old. But I could always just write it as a novel like I was originally planning to, so that’s okie dokie! The story is not dead yet.

4 Likes

Or you can have them meet when they are seven, the one kid dies. And when the other one grows up, the ghost comes back obviously older. If any of that makes sense :joy:

2 Likes

Omg that’s cool :joy:

That means you could give them a relationship (if you intended to, idk :joy:) and have them younger at first but without breaking the rules!