Best Fantasy stories Recommendations

Can any of you guys suggest me a very good Fantasy story to read, here on Episode? I would like suggestions of stories that have lots of impactful choices, a very captivating plot, but, more importantly, I would like a story that is also pleasurable to watch, that has advanced directing - meaning, for instance, tappable overlays, lots of eye - catching effects etc.

The Fantasy stories I have read so far, or that I am reading, are:

• Villainous Heroes by Lyra Keiken

• Children of Stardust by Captain Willow

• Something Wicked by Cindy Gaultier

• Veracitza by Sarah Kieser

• Lifelike by Cindy Gaultier

Can you guys suggest me other stories of this kind? Thank you in advance!!

9 Likes

I think you’re going to like:

• Welcome to the Amazon Forest by XxAlphaBetaXx
  • Subverted by Epithet
  • CYBER by Vivi
  • Solis: Regnum Fortes by Aedus
  • Moments by Sarah Robbins
4 Likes

The Dragon Bride by Earlgreytea

5 Likes

You can try mine, I don’t know if it’s great but it’s fantasy and I tried with effects… :slight_smile:
10f105f9331caab684cd6072a36d780d1279ca55_2_421x750%20(4)

1 Like

RPG by @Himeji is always a good choice!

Adventurous: Seven Seas by me is an adventure/fantasy if that’s something you’d like to read as well <3

2 Likes

White nights’ by Diamy

An adopted girl, Stella, is carefree until two princes from another world come to her – one seeking her hand in marriage, the other seeking revenge.

‘NEVERLAND’ by Maggy

Jiselle loves her grandmother’s tails of neverland. she wishes to see the place. and of course, that wish comes true

‘Fantastical Criminals’ By Saga Instalment

In years you have held captive by the evil king. but with help from the rebellion, you will take down his evil regime

1 Like

Thank you a lot guys for your suggestions!! What about action/adventure stories? Can you suggest me something related to those two genres?

1 Like

The Ruby Tiara by Wincy

3 Likes

Wanderlust Academy by Mavis. It’s a short fantasy story with multiple endings. No tappables (it was completed before they were released) but fancy directing and choices matter.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re asking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Omg ty gurl ilysm :sob::heart:

1 Like

wanna to try mine?

AW: KING
Ep: 1-3 (CC-Minigames- MC M/F)
Fantasy/adventure
If you want to check it out :blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5043721453502464

Synopsis: Thousands of years ago, there were 8 kingdoms, ruled by 8 Kings.
Each king possessed 1 powerful stone. Then all of those died, except The King of Darkness.

Before the crisis happened, The Hunters clan was the one who ruled the country without a king and marked it as their territory. Then a Merchant came to take over by showing he had a powerful stone amongst all stones.

But his plan failed because there was a thief who then stole it from him.
Follow this tale of power, love and dark story to know the truth that lies behind the world.

2 Likes

If you want you could give my story a try and let me know what you think?
My story:-AW:Imprinted
Cover:-

About:-In a world were Vampires and Werewolves are in an eternal war, But they have a mutual enemy, The witches. What happens when a wolf imprint’s on one?
Link:-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6475926547529728

1 Like

life’s a witch by @arielcodilla :cupid:

3 Likes

Moonlit feathers & the ruby tiara by @wincyyellow
Four kingdoms by @PL.episode
The dragon bride by @/earlgreytea (not sure if that’s the correct @?) :slight_smile: these are among the few that I enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can suggest:
Dark Essence by @TLdax913
She’s mine by ranne
Death Venom by @Sparkling_Sapphire27
The Raven by @sandy.green.episode
Unbearable Pain by @Koolgal77

A few of them aren’t in the fantasy category but they still involve fantasy related things :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think my story is right up your alley. It would mean a lot to me if you checked it out!

My Story :

Story Name : Counterclockwise (LL, CC, CHOICES MATTER)

Author : bek

Genre : Fantasy

Style : Limelight

Description : On her 21st birthday, Eve discovers her destiny: to save the universe by traveling through time. Will she save life as we know it, or will all of creation be annihilated?

Features: Advanced directing, choices matter, branching and point system, character customization, POC and LGBTQ characters, minigames!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5158583957782528

2 Likes

I absoulutely love Necessary Evil by @Zayen

1 Like

Wow, this looks extremely well-thought out. I’ll read your story for sure!

Thank you! :slight_smile: