Best Free drawn artists on Instagram

Hey yall
I am looking for a few artists who do art scenes on insta
I asked a few people here on forums and yet to get replies
Help me out pls!!

4 Likes

honestly it’s pretty hard to get free drawn art for artscenes (especially on insta where they get commissions)
try to see if you can catch givemecreativity’s art requests when they open (it’s an art group with lots of members)

some art groups offer free art after all :>

6 Likes

Yeah I know that
But unfortunately I cannot pay

2 Likes

If you can’t pay I would check out the episode groups on Instagram @ epistory.squad has their art request open tomorrow (19th) and there are a couple more too

4 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Share Feedback is for story ideas and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Try looking for groups here or on ig. Tbh it’s impossible to look for something/somewhere else for a free drawn art

3 Likes

@Valeriya.B Could you give me a few examples
Cause i don’t know any…

1 Like

(Just saying, but whoever you replied to can’t see your reply directly unless you mention them since you are only replying to the main thread)
@/epistory.squad @/givemecreativity.epi @/theambassadorsapt @/episparkles @/epidelight )

They are some epigroups that have art requests I believe. You have to be updated though when they open. Check examples on their ig since it’ll waste my time doing so hehe

3 Likes

I can help u with an art scene

3 Likes

awesome you can PM me for details

1 Like

do u have insta?

2 Likes

Yes i do its Madison.episode21

1 Like

Can you help me also of you have time?

can u pay?

No I thought it was free. It’s okay then.

I can for free
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/art-shop-free-of-cost-and-in-maximum-one-day-open/547617

how many characters? if its 1 then its free

I don’t know either cause I’m a commission artist

1 Like

Do you join contests @Valeriya.B

Only when I have time. But rn I’m having 4+ commissions so not in the near future of being busy

1 Like