Best Friend Thread. 💞

Share what you love about your best friend here. :two_hearts:

Whatever you do, sis, keep it cute, sis
Leave that beefin’ shit at Ruth Chris or end up toothless… :rofl:

#BestFriendThreaddd

5 Likes

I can talk to them about anything and I feel comfortable to be myself around them :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I love that she doesn’t jugde my craziness and is always there to help me :heart:

4 Likes

Love it when we support, care, and have each others backs. :100:

1 Like

She’s so sweet, gives me the treatment I deserve, supports me, and is always the sensible and tough one whenever I’m feeling down. We’re like fire and ice

2 Likes

i can let her know anything and i can trust her she is like a sister to me and i love her.

1 Like

she can be tough but she supports me and Im pretty crazy she is to ,we also hve a lot in common

1 Like

I love how she is always there to support me and is funny asf and is like the only reason I’m not dead rn :pleading_face::sparkling_heart::lips:

~ :rat::hole:

You can make some. :upside_down_face:

I mean, we can be friends and ya can PM when you want… :heart:

bump !

i love how she sends me memes, always supports me, isn’t afraid to say what she thinks, & so super funny, it’s insane :pleading_face::heartpulse:

& plus we’ve started a gang :butterfly:

My bff is ALWAYS sending memes and it annoying but I love how she makes m feel better and plus we wrote. A Whole book about girl codes we both have to follow​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My closest friends generally are very rational. They think things through when I don’t.

And I seldom do.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.