Best Memories In Episode Forums?

:drooling_face:

I’m dead…bro…love is love…:heart:

1 Like

LMAO. Same

NO!!! “Letting You Go” just came on, I’m about to cry a river…

1 Like

I got done with this weird convo and like I’m laying on the floor like…fuck? Sorry for the Lang just like done ya know… and don’t cry a river

1 Like

That’s me, with life.

I’m sorry, but the beginning of the song… GETS ME

1 Like

I remembered today when Amani had Sent me a snap of her saying.
“He’s asking you out. Why would you say that.” Lmao I was stupid and was confused.
:heart_eyes: I’m glad I got ya to translate English for me. And is my freaking TWIN!!!

1 Like

im eating a twinkie rn and its good

k bye

Why are you like this? LMAO

1 Like

Lol. Love ya girl

1 Like

Aww J!! Great memories

:smiley: omg lol im so honored

1 Like

Uh, same! I didn’t even know you were a guy.

Love ya J.

1 Like

Well um…
My best memories are…
Joining ES and meeting everyone there
Playing Mafia with my friends
Going to weddings
Meeting everyone here
Playing games
Helping others
Making threads
Finding my best friends and close friends and friends here
Attempting to matchmake someone
RPing
Finding out new stuff
Just chatting
And well… Mostly everything here😆

4 Likes

Some of my best memories here?
Well, for one certainly is being able to be a beta reader for @amberose. I was pretty excited to be able to actually help someone with their story, and I really like the storyline as well. I’m pretty happy to have had that chance and experience.

Another is meeting @kerubiel and having her add me to this huge group chat thing haha. I was originally pretty overwhelmed but then I got more used to it.

Then I got to actually talk to and met @FinnTheGhost and like oh my god??? And like??? He’s pretty much the what person I’ve ever met and been able to talk to so meeting him and having him think “Yeah this guy is okay enough to talk to” and it’s great and I feel honoured

If I think of more I’ll say them my mind is kinda blurry right now

5 Likes

Why aren’t u sleeping tho?

Yeah me too

1 Like

Beat memories for me:

1. meeting @AlexGarciaWasHere and becoming friends with her.
  2. meeting my forum ex-husband and marrying him! An now being friends with him. @Tellyg47
  3. meeting lots of people. Whether they hate or love me idc. I know lots of the most probably hate me but I still remember meeting special ones… @JasonWasHere I miss ya dude. I can’t wait for you to come back bestie!!! My Louisiana buddy!!!
  4. EpisodeStudio the original! Everything abt it from first joining to becoming President to the downfall and rise again.
    :sob::sob::sob::sob: these memories are making me cry.
  5. meeting my now forum fiancee in Allenwood RolePlay and kinda knowing I liked her before really talking with her in pms. Saying I would kiss her if I could… haha that’s how we started talking was from my truth answer… well that and when she was going through things and needed someone. I was there to Hebrew a friend. From there our relationship blossomed into something beautiful! I then admitted on the first confession thread that I was scared to ask my crush to Forum marry me and she said just ask me already. So I did it in the lamest way possible. But she said yes still. I think I might ask her again in a better and sweeter way. She means for more o me ten she knows. I’m excited that she said yes still and I’d wait forever for her to be ready!
    @lilysmith10

Telly was the reason I joined RPing in the first place and honestly I’m so glad I did because through it is how I met my wonderful forum fiancee and my best friend! Also how I met someone else I have grown close to. @Skyzor! She is a good memory too. Meeting her and becoming her friend. Honestly I think getting my close to @jassie12dw was a great memory as well. My first art request was a great memory too. lol I don’t remember now who it was for but I would say it has improved a lot.

Getting to know some other people as well but I don’t want to tag them all because I don’t want to aggravate or bother anyone… that’s also why I didn’t take my girl! Sorry if you feel left out. It was either I didn’t want to tag and bother you or maybe I don’t think you’re a great memory! Idc if I seem like a b!*€h right now or not! I’m gonna be the me I don’t know right now… and for a while… so sorry now if I ever offend anyone!

5 Likes

Oh wow! Possibly my favourite forum memory too

And don’t think I don’t have like at least 2 other stories coming your way sometime in the future either

And don’t think I’ve forgotten you would let me beta read yours either

3 Likes

Oh nice, I look forward to it.

1 Like

The first(?) time I talked to @EliseC on the old forums when someone made a game where your age and I think it was birthday month decide the next story you’re going to write and we both got something like “bad boy ghost romance” :joy:

1 Like