Best slowburn enemies to lovers

hey everyone,
i’m looking for a VERY SLOWBURN enemy to lover book.

most of the books the “enemies” do this random kiss and then they start liking each other and it pisses me off. i want them to HATE EACH other. like want to kill each other.

i like arranged marriage stories and i only read stories with CC. it doesn’t have to be full CC but at least let me change the skin tone. i like reading limelight better but if the story is really good for example (THE RUBY TIARA) then i don’t mind ink.

thank you alllll xx

5 Likes

I know a very, very, slow burn over the course of five years, (I think) but it’s a friends to enemies to lovers. Is that okay?

3 Likes

yess omggggg i love that trope. pls give me the name

1 Like

Ten Steps To Her Door by Nelles

3 Likes

THANK YOUUUUU xxx

2 Likes

Hi, jeslynt :white_heart:
Hope you can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 8 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

I hear you on that one. I’m such a big fan of slowburn romance. I think it’s the most clever way to evoke emotions as you try to build up the chemistry between the two characters for greater impact. Perhaps you’ll be interested with my story? It’s a slowburn love story with adventure as it’s main genre and with good amount of comedy. :blush::two_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 9 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

1 Like

oooh thank you so much for this recommendation. i’ll be sure to check it out!

1 Like

Thank you! Means a lot to me. :relaxed::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Omg :rofl: this made me laugh

1 Like

Yes I’m glad you made this thread because I like these type of stories I just can’t find any.

1 Like

You can try my story “Poison for your Heart” :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey my story is a very slowburn but the slow burn does happen until like season 2 or season 3 because it is a magic story so most of the drama happens all though out so

1 Like

that sounds perfect. could i have the name?

1 Like

thank you for the recommendation :blush:

You change my life also season 1 will be done soon I am just waiting on backgrounds at the moment that is what is holding me back from publishing chapter 7,8,9,10 just so you know

1 Like

that’s totally fine. thank you for the rec!

1 Like

Np at all

I * bleeping * hate you! by @daxa is a great enemies (kind of) to lovers, well I assume one of the love interests will capture her heart at some point. It’s also a slow-burn since MC is NOT the kind of girl to fall in 2 seconds. The bonus is the story is funny as hell too.

3 Likes

ahhhh thank you so much!

1 Like