What’s the best song of 2018 in your opinion? Or give recommendations of songs!
Call Out My Name by The Weeknd
- All The Stars by Kendrick Lamar
- One Kiss by Dua Lipa
For me it would probably be I like it by Cardi B
Justin Timberlake ft. Chris Stapleton- Say Something
I liked that one too.
That’s a good song but I also miss Justin Timberlake’s old songs
Moved to General Chat since this isn’t related to Episode. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics.
Oh okay, Thank you!
I have a whole playlist and now one of the songs that plays is…
Maroon 5 - Girls Like You ft. Cardi B
Okaaay… where should I start…
- Kendrick Lamar feat SZA - All the stars
- Ariana Grande feat. Troye Sivan - Dance to this
- Sabrina Carpenter - Almost Love
- Sia, Labrinth and idk who - Thunderclouds
- JP Cooper - All this love
There’s hundreds of them
They haven’t been released yet. But soon…
(Although the lyrics are messed up)
And one kiss
There will always be a place in my heart for Linkin Park