Best state in USA

which is the best state in the US and why? as i’ve never been to america, i would rly appreciate any info about which state you live in :))

4 Likes

Do you mean the U.S? The Americas are continents. If so, Florida.

1 Like

you see i never knew that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

why would u say florida ??

It be like that sometimes. Don’t worry fam. :point_right:

1 Like

Because Florida is the superior state. We host all the crackheads.

3 Likes

hmmm noted :face_with_monocle:

I’m biased since I live in California. From everything I know, I’d say California. It’s a diverse place Most Asian Americans and Mexican Americans live in California, so we have great restaurants with delicious, authentic food and a diverse environment! We also have some of the best schools and a great education. (Such as Stanford and the UC schools including UCLA and UC Berjley are here. UC stands for University of California). And we have a pretty good and diverse climate. We have mountains in the east and the bay in the west. It’s pretty hot in the summer, but it rains a lot (not that much) in March and during the winter. California is also very wealthy. The economy of California is the largest and best in the United States, with a $3.137 trillion gross state product as of 2019. If California were a sovereign nation in 2020 (meaning it has a single, centralized government by itself), it would rank as the world’s fifth largest economy , making it ahead of India, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Brazil, and Canada.
We also have very safe neighborhoods, and the people living in the Bay Area are generally pretty well off. California also has a low poverty rate of 13.4%, even though it isn’t the state with the lowest poverty rate.
I’d say Florida and Oregon are also great states, but since I know more about California, I say California.

3 Likes

Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Michigan, and Virginia are all nice states in my opinion.

2 Likes

Me whenever I see something or someone acknowledging North Carolina’s existence: image

2 Likes

Thank you for mentioning my state!

1 Like

May I ask which one was your state?

2 Likes

Michigan :heart:

2 Likes

I really think that everyone is a little biased depending on where they live and what not but I’ve been living between Maine and Massachusetts my whole life because my parents are in a trailer park there and have a house in old orchard beach Maine and I honestly love Maine. The people, the vibe, the food the beaches it’s really nice I love it as an escape and I wish I could go but I’m currently quarantined :sob::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to visit Maine…! :eyes::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Same!

2 Likes

I’ve Mainely always wanted to visit that state

At some point I want to go on a road trip and go to every state :joy::joy: one of my life bucket list kind of thing

2 Likes

I see what you did there :wink::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

California has it all

2 Likes