Best story idea?

The past couple of months have been exhausting! with my mum passing away just about 2 months ago I’ve held back on writing. But my mum and I loved my writing so I’m going along with trying to create my first story and to publish! I would love all positive and negative feedback or something you think could make an idea better!

1. You’re captured by a sinister cult, and by surviving you need to try and fit in. But you start to put things together and you need to find a way out alive…

2. Once every 2 years, 2 people are chosen out of the 7 billion people on earth to defeat an evil spirit. Turns out it’s you and some random stranger.

3. Ever since you were little, you had always been the more unappreciated sibling, so when your older sibling dies “mysteriously” you’re the only one to inherit the family fortune… but that comes with a deadly cost.

4. you’re jealous of seeing couples so you make a deal with the devil and he gives you a boyfriend… But the catch is that he’s his son.

5. In the year 2070, your husband/wife is chosen by a test, but when the date of your test comes the person you were matched with is the one person you despise

• story 1
  • story 2
  • story 3
  • story 4
  • story 5

0 voters

1 Like

Story #1, in my opinion, has the most potential, provided you don’t make romancing a cultist an option lol.

2 Likes

I voted for the first one but the second and fourth draw my attention as well but the ideas confuse me. Also good luck with your witting and sorry to hear about you mom. It must be hard as it’s so recent and so you must be really strong to carry on. :heart:

1 Like

Good luck with your story and remember to stay strong! I’m sure your mom is really proud of you​:heart::heart:

1 Like

I think 4 is both interesting and something the public would like

1 Like

Of course nottt! Thank you for the feed back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

So do I… thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.