Best story with minigames?

I know Mary D Sava has amazing stories but I’m wondering what other stories have amazing directing just like that.

1 Like

I don’t know her stories, but a highly interactive story that I love is The Wall by @/J.Miley

1 Like

ok :slight_smile: i’ll try it out.

my own story Magicka : Ethereal

magicka the clockwork hearts

fantastical criminals, though this story has not been updated in very long time

AW: fallen . same haven’t been updated it in a long time

a prince curse by @lanafrazer_episode

2 Likes

Power of Music by @AdyElly and @EpisodeHoneyy

2 Likes

@Marshmallow_O Has a story that has mini games. Her stories use a lot of mini games.

Season 1 Thread

Season 2 Thread

The story is by @Marshmallow_O

2 Likes

My story has minigames. :slight_smile:

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

Definitely The Wall by J. Miley (All her stories are amazingly directed, but if you’re looking for mini-games, that story is the bomb.)

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

thank youuuuu!!

1 Like

Stories with awesome mini games: The Legacy of Dr Shaw by @Victoria , Adrenaline by Evil Ebonni and stories by @thebutterfly_episode who rocks at a mini game.

2 Likes

Sorry, I think you are mistaken I haven’t written any stories with mini games :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

1 Like

Sorry!! I realised I’d tagged the wrong author :see_no_evil::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

No problem! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!!! :kissing_heart:I love incorporating mini games and puzzles. They’re so much fun, and it’s super fun to invent them and play with possibilities to use the code and tappable overlays in so many different ways! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you for recommending By The Book! I saw your post here and was intrigued because I love mysteries as much as the MC in that story. I usually don’t like Spotlight stories but this one is a huge exception. It didn’t bother me at all and I absolutely enjoyed it and the innovative way to solve cases. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you <3

2 Likes

Butters, you’re an expert for sure!! But you already know I’m a fan… :heart_eyes:

1 Like