Best Written Story You've Ever Come Across? 💯

So, there are threads that ask what’s the best story you’ve ever come across (this can include both writing and directing) or what’s the best directed story you’ve ever come across (Episode is a visual app so having glamorous flashy directing will make your story look amazing) however the app is also a storytelling platform which means you want to write dialogue that’ll blow people away and leave them thinking “wow, this is seriously an amazing writer who probably has published books”. You don’t need to have cool spectacular directing, just a wonderful story line that has amazing witty words that leave the reader breathless :crazy_face: :unicorn: :rose:
Yes, I’m well aware not everyone has the same taste so the stories you find super amazing will differ from what other people recommend. Feel free to recommend hidden gems though you don’t have to, you can list ANY story that you want that left your mind blown in an epic way :sparkling_heart: Also, it should be someone else’s story (doesn’t matter how many), this is not a thread to self-promote sorry, not sorry :wink:

Stories that I find to be amazing with killer dialogue:

Psychology 101 by Annie Edison
The Three Little Wolves by MidnightMaiden
Infamous Topdogs by Alexandria
It Takes Four by NelidaU
Welcome to the Amazon Forest by XxAlphaBetaxX
I Will Always Find You by Maria.StoryWritter
MICROCIDE by AS007
One of the Girls by Amberose

…and the rest are under my recommended section which you can find under the name JemU776 :sunglasses: I also have a bunch more in my favs that I’m too lazy to list atm but will get to some point doing, I think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Begin :dizzy::wilted_flower:

17 Likes

Solis: Regnum fortes by @TheBigMystery
Adventurous: Delinquent by @Josca
those stories are AMAZING !! :):heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Speak by J. Miley
Austentatious by E. R. Gurney
Being Perfect by Arrows
To Love Again by Jorimar
The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W.
Scorned by Amber J.

4 Likes

I have a lot of stories that I think are extremely well-written such as:
The Ruby Tiara & Moonlit Feathers by Wincy Yellow
Equality & The Jungle by Amanda Michelle
The Infected by Caitoriri
Austentatious by E.R Gurney
He Can’t Tame Me by Meila Summers
The Cardboard House by Echo Dunkelström (Literally such an amazing story. It’s a mystery with a huge plot twist in the end! I seriously recommend it to anyone who’s a fan of murder mysteries.)
Telvoikai by Corvaena

As for amazing directing:
Moonlit Feathers again by Wincy Yellow
The Infected again by Caitoriri
Telvoikai again by Corvaena
War Dogs by Kayla Sloans

All of these stories are seriously amazing & I highly recommend them to everyone!

7 Likes

Thanks so much love!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Austentatious - Definitely always going to be the 1# story out of all of the stories I’ve read regarding plotline / storytelling (By E.R. Gurney)

Under Me - E.R. Gurney (Really advanced directing, cute story)

The Infected - Caitoriri (The directing for this story is so complex / advanced that it’s not even funny ; also has a good story)

Dare to Dream - THIS LOVE STORY IS SO CUTE HGGNSNSGFFF OMG and also has complex directing

3 Likes

Wings of light by How_Novel. Her dialogue is insane. It is written so well and she is so underrated.

2 Likes

To me a story that i consider “Best written story” is a story that can make me feel emotions. That I can relate or try to relate to. Stories that make me cry… maybe thats just me because I’m such and empathetic person

and as of this month i came across 2 stories that i literally cried in a episode or 2 or 3 :joy: and im like #relateable #WhydoICry anyways the stories were

1. Good Cop Bad Delinquent By Carllies
  2. Love Me Black & Blue By Effy Ameer
2 Likes

I have a lot of Story that are SOO GOOD :heart_eyes::two_hearts:
From the Amazing authors :heart:

The stories are like BOMB :scream::heart: !!! They are really well written :heart_eyes:You should really read these stories :blush: if you want them​:heart::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you so much :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

War Dogs by kaylas Sloans
My Psycho by Bukii D.
Guilty by Sadet Khalid
A second Chance by Megan.
Every story by Effy Ameer
Every story By Evil Ebonni
Ugh there’s so much more lmao

Your welcome :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :blue_heart:

1 Like

Uh I mostly like stories because of the characters and dialogues so I will try to add some to this list:

• Supernatural Desire by JemU776
  • Have You Seen Monday by Ruby L Lee
  • Subverted by Epithet
  • Flashback Friday by Daisy W.
  • From Zero to Hero by Dr. Smile
  • Day Zero by Blue Canary & Yuri
  • Pine Hollow: Hex of the Three by Elzbiet Zaleski
  • Remember Me by Mila.episodes
4 Likes

You are so sweet darling! Thank you so much!!! :muscle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Awww :heart: Life’s A Witch isn’t even officially out yet, but thank you so much omg

1 Like

Nothing to thank for :heart::hugs:

1 Like

you too :hugs: nothing to thank :heart::two_hearts:

Thank you so much again! :see_no_evil::two_hearts:

1 Like

Omg thank you for sharing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like