Besties' Art Shop *open*

we’ll get started now

1 Like

this is amazing! Could I ask you to re-do it where regina i s in the middle doing “primp”, alyssa is on the left doing "talk_gossip"and sofia is next to regina on her right (facing left) doing “listen_gossip” and eric is further right (facing left) doing “flex”

if you can’t it’s okay. lololol I’m asking allot

Of course we can do it, we just realized that that was the reason ARSE was written on the bottom. We’ll get started now.

1 Like

I’d love to request 2 items
1- splash of episode 19 with this character

he’s doing flex animation
choose the background! Can be anything

2- I would love a cover of
this character and name it “Nella”
story is about a whole gang story and she’s a main character who’s silly
I’d love a quote saying “Drink all your sorrows”
perosn quote is by- Nella reyes
Make her do the drinking animation

dress her btw with anything
my due date is whenever

Hey i kind of copied @shanedawsonfan 's style lol but i’d like a cover !

I’d like to request a cover with these two girls like their the same girl but one is her bad side and the other is her good side (platinum hair is good then the other is bad. So like the platinum blonde hair girl is doing a position idle_akward then I would like her bad side to do primp action i think its called where she looks at another character and dlips her hair) And I would like the two twins who look alike being in the corner depending where ever you would place the bad side character and the boy to be in the corner where her good side character is.
Also place the girl in the corner where her good side is next to the boy and if you could place the title “Arclane” in caps in front of them it would fit perfect. Thank you so much, if you need more details I’ll be glad to provide and I hope these images are perfect. (BTW for their outfits. Make the twins wear ANYTHING that’s bad ass with colors white and red. I’m so bossy LMAO sorry. And I will love to have the boy in the other corner wear blue and black. :slight_smile: then the girl next to him could wear any color. Go crazy and dress her lmao.
I would like if the good side would wear like anything cute that has the color pink, and the bad side could wear anything that has the color black. IF U CANT DO IT ALL ITS OKAY tell me what I have to do to fix anything. You don’t have to choose outfits just thought it’d be fun lmao. (ps. last thing. when putting hairstyles put the hairstyles just like where the whole character details states

we can do @jaaliyahepisode’s request and @baddie3pisode’s request, they will be done by Friday

2 Likes

Ok take your time💖

1 Like

ok

@jaaliyahepisode your cover is done

and @jaaliyahepisode here is your splash

TYSM <3 cute afff

LOVE IT sm

thanks

All done!!! Hope you like it!!!

3 Likes

awww i love it this is great

wow it’s amazing who made this

I’m really glad you like it!!

Thank you so much. @Besties_On_Episode made it.