Beta Reader for my Unpublished Story

Hey, I’m Winter. You may (or may not) have seen me around the forums. :slight_smile:

Well, now I’m here to ask for help! I’m looking for somebody/multiple people with good grammar and good directing skills to read over my unpublished story and look out for any errors. Also, ways to improve the directing or dialogue.

You need to be:

1. Kind yet honest,
  2. Good with standard English grammar,
  3. Good with directing on Episode,
  4. Dedicated - don’t quit halfway through unless of course personal issues, don’t just quit because you can’t be bothered anymore,
  5. Online a lot of the time - obviously I understand we all have a life so I don’t expect you to be on 24 hours of the day, but as much as you can.

Comment on here or PM me if you’re interested and I’ll give you the link to my story. :wink:

Thanks,
Winter xx

Hi Winter!
My name is Lena, and I’ve been on Episode for quite a while now. I’ve started and planned many stories of my own, but my ADHD doesn’t allow me to fully dedicate myself to writing that much. So, I thought I’d give editing/proofreading a shot! As for qualifications, I recieved a 35 on my English ACT, so I’m very good with grammar and such, and I’m currently in college majoring in Arts, Media and Engineering (lots of coding haha).
Hit me up if you’re interested!
-Lena

That’s great! I’ll PM you the story link now! :heart:

Still looking for more people… I want different opinions. :slight_smile:

I can check the directing part :blush:

Thanks. I’ll PM it to you now. :wink:

I’d love to look at your story, specially with the writing snippet. I’m always weak in the knees when it comes to good or bad writing.

Thank you so much! I’ll PM you the link now but bare in mind I haven’t finished it yet. :wink:

Thanks to everyone helping out! This is closed for now! :blush::wink: