Beta Reader Needed!

I have a story already published, but is going under “reconstruction” lol. I need a beta reader to help proofread this along with future chapters. Credit will be given once full! Thank you!

Instagram: claire_episode_story

Story Details;
Title: A Killer’s Heart.
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Episodes published: 5 out of 6
Chapters redone: 1 out of 6
Synopsis: A hit man is to kill one America’s most powerful men. His plans are derailed when he falls for the man’s daughter.

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for a beta-reader. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

That sounds like an amazing story! I can do it if you want

Thanks! Sorry about that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Here’s the link :two_hearts:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5638854127779840

I’ll have to read it tomorrow or Thursday. It’s late where I am. I don’t even know why I’m still up! :joy:
I’ll do it when I find time

1 Like

It’s :100: okay :joy::joy::joy:
Btw, the link is to the untouched version. Completely unedited. Idk how to let you see the edited one :weary:

Is it okay if I read it through the app? It’s SO much easier for me because I can do it while in the car or bus or something.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s totally fine. Let me know your honest opinion, no matter how brutal :sweat_smile:

Will do! I didn’t have time to read it today because of an unexpected family emergency. You can have someone else read it, or you can wait till Saturday when I’ll actually have time on a plane ride!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.