Beta Reader Or Readers Needed

Good Morning/Night Episode Forums, I’m looking for some Beta Readers for my first story because I found plenty of Proofreders for the grammar after the episode is complete.

I’m looking for honesty, and respectful criticism for my story because I really want to publish a story for the first time. I’m definitely down to make any changes , add scenes or make scenes longer if needed.

*Please read! If you’re willing to be a beta reader for me , I will inform you I can’t pay for your services. The only way I can, is simply just crediting you at the end of every episode until my story ends unless, you’re willing to read every story I write I will credit every time. Last thing is I will pm about my story with the description but I must say it may not make up for what my story is about because of the lack of weather effects we have so I had to go with what we had.

So if you’re willing to be a Beta Reader I would really appericate it so much.

Hello! I’m interested, if you’d like to dm me on here or my Instagram @episode.kinsley

Hi I am also interested. Feel free to pm me on here.

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for beta reading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I can help you as well if you need! :slight_smile:

Hey :wave:
I’m willing to help if you still need it!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.