Beta readers? for "A magical kind of love"

My story is NOT out yet, but I need some beta readers for my first episode…

Story title: A magical kind of love
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Tags: Magic, Power, Fantasy, Romance, Vampires, Vampire, Werewolves, Werewolf, Witch, Witches, Supernatural, Supernaturals.
Description: Emily finds out her grandma was an ancient witch and a powerful one too, what happens when her grandma’s witching society forbid her from loving both a vampire and a werewolf?

Anyone who is interested then to all you need to do is answer this riddle for a beta reader pass:

I stare at the moon, the moon stares at mean. It calms me down ever blissfully, When I’m upset then the moon listens. Allows me to run like a rogue, see things from a new perspective and scream in a new tongue. What Mystical creature am I?

(I know it is pretty obvious sorta, I’m not good at making riddles…)

Hints are available with the riddle too.

Hello @Episodio.Rosa this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Moved this to Find a Writing Partner since you’re looking for beta-readers. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hi Sydney, nice to meet you! Sorry about that, I will be sure to check it out.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to go with a werewolf :thinking:

1 Like

Werewolf.

werewolf!

Witches

Nope sorry but here is a hint “Belongs to a pack”. You’re always allowed to try again! :smiley:

Werewolf!!!

Werewolf/Wifewolf

Werewolf

You are right, but I released the story today. >///< I forgot to get the thread closed, However if your interested in reading just check out my profile… Rosa :heart: Episodio. :3 The story is “A magical kind of love”

1 Like

@Sydney_H Hi sydney, could we please get the thread closed and Merry Christmas Eve!

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :smiley:

1 Like