Beta Readers Needed

Hey guys,

I’m in need of a few beta-readers to proof read my new story before I publish. I’ve read it over and over so many times that I’m sorta getting sick of it and just need a fresh pair of eyes. It’s a comedy and I’ve got 5 chapters. If you’re interested, let me know. Thanks x

1 Like

I’m interested! I wouldn’t mind looking over your story.

Great, I’ll PM you the link

1 Like

If you still need readers, I would be glad to help!

I’ve actually already published it but I’m still open for feedback if you still want to read it

Okay, what’s the name of your story?

One of the Girls. Here’s the link:

I know I was supposed to message you for the feedback but I didn’t know if you were talking about the message in forums or fanmail.

I’ll just say it here if you don’t mind.

Here’s my feedback…

I read that story a few days ago and I absolutely loved it! I was looking for stories where you can play as a male and I found this. I wondered why it only had seventeen reads. The plot is amazing and I felt heartbroken when I reached the end of the fifth chapter.

I fell in love with the way you wrote and portrayed your characters. I am torn between Lara and Celeste (I love them both, sorry Hannah :stuck_out_tongue:, still luv u tho).

Here’s some criticism though:

-it said that Celeste was smart and responsible. I don’t think it really fit her when (SPOILER ALERT, DON’T READ IF YOU DIDN’T READ IT YET) she was doing it with her teacher. I’m pretty much Celeste in real life and I had a tiny crush on my teacher. But a relationship? NOPE. I think Celeste would be smart enough to not do those things with her teacher.

-grammar and punctuation; I know you have a beta reader which is good but I still saw a few errors in your grammar and punctuation.

And…

Erm… that’s it, actually. The rest are good! This is one of my favorite stories out of the fifty+ stories I’ve read so far.

Keep writing!

Lovsicle

dis story should be featured lol

2 Likes

Ahhhh omg! I’m crying. Thank you so much. You’ve touched my heart :kissing_heart:

17 reads because it was only published a week ago ahahaha

And as for your concern about the spoiler, don’t worry, that’s going to come around full circle.

You’re so sweet for saying all this, thanks again xx

2 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Topic closed due to one month of inactivity.