Beta Reading Glitch?

I beta read one of my cousin’s story and everything was a mess. The characters glide everywhere and not doing any talking animation just the idle animation. But everything looks fine from her phone preview. What is the problem? Is it the problem with my phone?

Can you send me the link?

1 Like

Sometimes I encounter the same issue where the characters won’t do any animations, gliding here and there. I exited the story and went back in, everything becomes fine again. If that didn’t work for you, try exiting the app and reenter.

3 Likes

@t3ss4_n0v4 is correct, there is a bug that causes this. Unsure if it is on the priority list for Episode to fix. However, if you are using an old phone/tablet and there is a lot of directing, your device may struggle to load the content, contributing to “messy” and “buggy” visuals. Just something to keep in mind! They’ve mentioned it here:

1 Like

i can vouch for that.

1 Like

I encounter things like this a lot. Not really with sliding but with the characters not being there where they should be. Usually deleting the app and getting it again fixes the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.