Beta testers and Proof reader help plz!

Hey yall! I’m currently writing the third episode of my story “Therapeutic” and I would like some help making sure the first two episodes are perfect.

Story Description

Romance/ Drama, Therapeutic
-Siela used to be the jolliest person anyone had known, but once something happens to her mother, her world goes grey. She is tied to her secrets and crimes without anyone to turn to. Everyone notices the life drained from Siela’s eyes, so they suggest Therapy. Little does Siela know her Therapist, Oliver, only sees red. He knows counting down from three won’t hold his temper for much longer. What happens when Oliver falls for his patient? What does Siela have to hide? Follow Siela as she navigates through a world of lies, murder, secrets, and love. LL, LCC, Choices matter.

Story Link

1 Like

I’m sorry - can you explain what proof-reading is? Is it like just checking if everything is okay?

Proof-reading usually involves checking the grammar and the general language of the story
Beta-reading (or beta-testing) means trying the story and see if everything works correctly

2 Likes

Oh, I see, thank u! :smile:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.