Betareaders Needed ASAP

Hello everyone! I hope you’re having a wonderful day. :blob_sun:

As you can tell from the title of this topic, I am looking for some betareaders who can read 1-2 chapters of my story and give me advice in the next 48 hours. Even if you can only read one chapter of my story, I would greatly appreciate it.

Mʏ Sᴛᴏʀʏ

Title: FT: The Emperor
Genre: Drama
Description: Florian Empire had it all; money, looks, fame. He was the master; the world his chessboard. But power has its price. A price which everyone must be willing to pay.
Publishing Date: January 13 or 14
Features:

• Male MC
  • Point System
  • Limited CC
  • Optional Mini Games

Small Cover:

Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴀʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ
  1. Did you like the story?
  2. What did you think of the plot? Were there any plot holes? Do you have any suggestions to improve the plot?
  3. Were the chapters a good length?
  4. Were there enough choices in the story?
  5. Were there any bugs in the directing? (zooms, overlays, spot directing, etc.)
  6. Anything else you’d like to comment on?

I know it’s a lot of questions, but answer what you can.

If you are interested in betareading, please read the section about what I am looking for and comment below that you are interested. I will then PM you the link and password to my story.

If you betaread for me, it is only fair that I betaread for you as well. If you are in need of a betareader or proofreader for your story, I will gladly do it for you! (If you betaread mine first) :blob_hearts:

Thank you! :blob_turtle:

I will also credit you in my story, if you would like.

4 Likes

bump! :smile:

i can :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll PM you now

1 Like

I’d like to help!

1 Like

Great! I will PM you in just a moment

i’m interested :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m interested as well

1 Like

I am also interested! :relaxed:

All right, I will PM you now!

1 Like

@Sydney_H will you close this thread, please? I’ve got a sufficient number of betareaders :blob_turtle:

1 Like

Hey, if you want to close the thread you can click archive to close it

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t know that. What does the button to do that look like?

Its a small box at the below where you can type messages and it has envelope on it.

Huh, I don’t see that. Are you on computer or phone?

On computer

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: