Bethany's Out Contest πŸ’•1

Welcome to my outline contest.
Dead line is Feb. 28th
Rules
My watermark can be moved but must be able to see it.
If post any where credit me.
No drama please
Last but not least no copying or uses anyone else’s work.
Pretty easy rules :blush:Here is the outline you may change it a little if you would like.

What you win.
1st: If you have a story I will read it and post on my IG, A prp or art scene, follow you on IG and a spam of likes.
2nn and 3rd: Read your story, share your story, prp, follow on IG and a spam of likes.

Have fun and hope you join.:two_hearts::kissing_heart:

Here are my watermarks if you need them. You only have to use one.
459a0e3e-f3d2-4fed-afa4-75e4420a3b73%20(41) 459a0e3e-f3d2-4fed-afa4-75e4420a3b73%20(42)

12 Likes

I’ll Join!

2 Likes

I’ll join. The outline is cute. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you can’t wait to see when your done. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, can’t wait to see when it’s done :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@Sophbee @EVL.Daisy @Rac5hel @ChayChay @Cassandra_Dean @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @_Nasia @phlegmatic @inkkee @A.C.epi @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @teatime @keiji @puma @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @SophiaM @24aya @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @Queen_K @Gamer_Gurl @appleqrl @UltimaW @Jayl @Lovelyy_Iqraa @Itz_Emily @kotakala @RainbowCat @Ms.Kate @Star-rae @Killerfrost @CaelaM @Shona4b @jassie12dw @Mouse.Episode @Penny2 @Bumble_Bee @Lunar_Rose @Faith.S @Emi664 @moonlight_fanatic @estherdekker @PrettyEri @anj @Shadow_Physic @Wingsoffire @PropertyofNae @DiyaaK @Jany @lanafrazer_episode @NDWrites @Ghosty @SakuraCheam @PerplexedJam

lol tags are from @Turtle_Cat

14 Likes

Thanks for the tag but I’m not really good with coloring outlines but I will try
( Already tagged in two other with 4 different outlines FML :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for tagging me. Of course, I will join.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag I’ll join❀️

2 Likes

Can I get your watermark in black??

1 Like

Thank you Hun

1 Like

No problem :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yay, I was just about to message you

2 Likes

Thank you can wait :two_hearts:

1 Like

459a0e3e-f3d2-4fed-afa4-75e4420a3b73%20(42) 459a0e3e-f3d2-4fed-afa4-75e4420a3b73%20(41)

You can use which ever :heart::blush:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Too much contest :crazy_face: bookmarking for now but I’ll try my best
Thank you for the tag :heart:

2 Likes

Ofc :metal::smirk:

1 Like

You’re welcome hun

1 Like

Thanks for tagging! I’ll probably be too busy ,but if I’m not I’ll try to join! :grin:

2 Likes