Betta reader please!

Heya, this is Sol-i. I am currently writing a story, I’m almost ready to publish and I was wondering if one of you would kindly like to beta test my first 2 chapters! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Let me know down in the comment.

1 Like

Can you please tell me one thing ?? Is beta reader other word for proofreader ?? :kissing_heart:

Sort of, But I’d also like your opinion on the story too

1 Like

Oh i see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do paid proofreading and i give opinions too :grin:
It is paid :disco: If you want i can Dm you the prices :smiley: I have worked on more than 20 stories :heart_eyes: and moreover, my prices are cheap and great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

Wait lemme tell the prices here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
1$ for short episodes and 1.5$ for long episodes :star_struck:

Hey their I can also do beta reading☺️

1 Like

I can’t pay for anything right now, but I’ll be bookmarking you and keep you in mind for future references :smile:

1 Like

Sure honey :heart_eyes: I will wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey can you help me Proofreading

If you have Instagram i can contact you for more details there please let me know

Yeah sure i can :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :disco: Yep i have instagram - @debalina_epi_2008

What’s yours instagram ??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.