Better Description

1.You kill for a living. Running your own assassin business has it’s ups and downs. What happens when the guy your sent to kill happens to spark your interest.

1. You’re running a assassin business. You happen to start falling for a guy you’re supposed to assassinate. But what about your boyfriend, and job?

2. He always gets away, every time you try to kill him. He doesn’t know what you’re set up to do but he somehow won’t let you kill him. What if you fall for him?

0 voters

Open for better Description

You kill for a living. Running your own assassination business has its ups and downs. What happens when the man you’re sent to execute happens to spark your interest?

You’re running an assassination business. You happen to start falling for the man you’re supposed to murder. What about your boyfriend and job?

I like the third one but if you’d like it to be compared towards which is the better out of the three, try adding something about the actual ‘assassination bussines’

Not attended to offend in ANY WAY! The story seems super interesting already!

1 Like

I love both of yours way better than mine! :exploding_head::exploding_head: Now I got to choose

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.