Better late than never, right! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSALINDA! *sorry I didn't make this earlier.*

Hey guys! I just wanted to make this thread for the one and only @anon37186038! I know I wished you on your special day but I really just wanted to make this thread for you. Thanks for being a great friend! You are very kind, helpful, and talented! Your artwork is amazing, your kindness is profound, and your help is greatly appreciated by not only me, but the people of the forums! We are all so lucky to have you and even be friends with you. I hope you enjoyed your day and all your wishes came true because you truly deserve it! xxx
Love you lots! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
Here is a sh-tty edit I made you :sweat_smile: enjoy it lololol

Random tags: @Amphia @PurpleRadiance @xxOlivia_Meganxx @syddstories @KylieJay @versearrow @epi.verve @Theebee2004 @CiCe

11 Likes

Wow :sneezing_face::pleading_face:

Thank you so much Neha!!! I absolutely love this!! :sneezing_face::sneezing_face: And the edit is absolutely beautiful!! :pleading_face::pleading_face::two_hearts::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
:purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! My birthday was yesterday actually but I truly appreciate the birthday message!! :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy birthday :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY :partying_face: :partying_face: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!:grin::tada::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

@Faith.episode.cats @xxOlivia_Meganxx @KylieJay

Thank you, thank you so much!!! :pleading_face::pleading_face::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you for the tag!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @anon37186038. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: As Neha said, you are super helpful and kind. Thank you very much, and i hope you’re doing well.

Lovely edit by the way!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! :pleading_face::dizzy::dizzy:

3 Likes

@anon37186038 happy birthday honey! You are one of my best friends on here, I love you to bits, and thank you for helping me and being so kind! :pleading_face::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I know I’ve already wished you a happy birthday, but you’re honestly so sweet and lovely, so kind and gorgeous; so I hope you had an amazing day luv :sob::two_hearts::kiss:

3 Likes

@Theebee2004 Omg ilysm!! Thank you :sob:!! :pleading_face::sparkles:

@Ldn Hehe thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face::dizzy:

4 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

@anon37186038 Of course!! xxx
And thank you, you are seriously too sweet :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
@Amphia- Thank you for the kind compliment, I appreciate it xxx

4 Likes

@anon37186038 I’ve seen so many of your Bday threads, so happy birthday hon!

2 Likes

Tehehe yeah! Thank you tho!! My birthday was actually Oct. 16 but I truly appreciate the birthday wishes! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

@anon37186038

Happy Belated - really Belated - Birthday. I’m sorry I missed it, but know that you are loved and appreciated here on the forums! :kissing_heart: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so so MUCH!!! And it’s no worries! :pleading_face::black_heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.