Bg Partner ? Please

I really want someone to help me Is anyone is experinced & can help me in custom background s??

2 Likes

hey there, what backgrounds do you have in mind? i’m pretty good at finding them <3

I actually want an bg in which there should be an edgy stone & below that a river I will send you an image

1 Like

I want it without any Character & below an river also with some trees along with the corner of the stone

1 Like

is it okay if it isn’t exactly the same as the picture you sent?

1 Like

Yes!!

1 Like

Hey, I make custom backgrounds, you can check here for my examples :wink:

2 Likes

Yes it’s good can you make one for me I tell about it above

1 Like

Hey do you find?

1 Like

Yeah but it wont be ready right now since I have 2 other request, if that’s okay with you :relaxed:

1 Like

hiya, this is all i found so far, sorry if it isn’t what you want :’( you can add tree overlays, i couldn’t find any with trees in the bg

unnamed

if you use them, can you please credit me? thank you <3

1 Like

Yes, But I will not use it because I am looking for some specific

1 Like

It’s ok tell me your insta Account I will send you all details , so that when you will free you can make it

1 Like

Well thanku for your help :innocent:

1 Like

oh okay, sorry i couldn’t be of more help! good luck with your story <3

1 Like

Thanku I will ask you for some bg :sweat_smile: if You don’t mind soory for now because I want some details in my bg right now but in future I will definitely ask you :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes: (you are fast to find it & also good one​:kissing_heart::slight_smile::slight_smile:)

1 Like

epi.gummybears :two_hearts:

1 Like