Bianca Hail's Background Edits Thread

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.

I spend a lot of time making edits of Episode backgrounds, and would like to share them with you here. So, if you like my edits, be sure to bookmark my thread!

As always, they are free for you to download, and while not necessary, I’d appreciate a credit if you use them in your story (in other words, it is completely up to you, as they are based on Episode’s assets not original to me).

If you’d like to give credit, you can place this code when a background is first used (so that others can find them as well):

readerMessage Made from Episode assets by @bianca.hail on Instagram. with messageTitle |color:lavender| Background

This is not a request thread, so please do not leave any in the comments!

First up, we have the Woodland Home with Day and Night versions!

View also my other threads:

And be sure to look at my CARRD for useful templates!

22 Likes

Thanks might use in future.
Bookmarked!

Tagging few authors & friends I know!

8 Likes

THANKS FOR THE TAG!
dee

3 Likes

Here is a night version of the bleachers x

6 Likes

Here is a High School edit of the Administration Building (peep the embossed text)! x

6 Likes

Here is a University building / versatile building with Day and Night versions! x

9 Likes

Awesome! Will bookmark :star_struck: Thank you, Bianca :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your work is really good! Keep it up! Gonna come here in future <3

2 Likes

Thank you, petal! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! Hope something I edit can be of use to you x

1 Like

Hiya friends!
Here is another edit / one that I drew to match the Juvie Cafeteria background with reverse side so that you can show people on either side (featuring delicious milk and cookies)!

I’ll have to post in two parts, as the number of photos exceeds the limit per post!

6 Likes

And here are the overlays to accompany the above images!

Make sure the bottom two images (the seats) are at the layer closest to the camera!

This is the code for it, obviously you will need to play around with it to suit your character sizes and such, but this should help you get started!

STANDARD

INT. SUPPER TABLE - NIGHT with SUPPER TABLE at layer 3 with TABLE BLUE SEAT at layer 6

@zoom reset
&overlay SUPPER TABLE scales to 0.535 0.535
&overlay TABLE BLUE SEAT scales to 0.535 0.535
&CHARACTERONE spot 1.355 195 -15 AND CHARACTERONE faces left AND CHARACTERONE is idle_sit_neutral_loop
&CHARACTERTWO spot 1.440 45 -10 AND CHARACTERTWO faces right AND CHARACTERTWO is idle_sit_neutral_loop
&CHARACTERTWO moves to layer 2
&CHARACTERONE moves to layer 1
&CHARACTERFOUR spot 1.905 120 -400 AND CHARACTERFOUR faces right AND CHARACTERFOUR is idle_rear
&CHARACTERFOUR moves to layer 4
&CHARACTERTHREE spot 1.885 285 -400 AND CHARACTERTHREE faces right AND CHARACTERTHREE is idle_rear
&CHARACTERTHREE moves to layer 5
@transition fade in black

REVERSED

INT. SUPPER TABLE REVERSED - NIGHT with SUPPER TABLE REVERSED at layer 3 with TABLE BLUE SEAT REVERSED at layer 6

@zoom reset
&overlay SUPPER TABLE REVERSED scales to 0.535 0.535
&overlay TABLE BLUE SEAT REVERSED scales to 0.535 0.535
&CHARACTERTHREE spot 1.355 195 -15 AND CHARACTERTHREE faces left AND CHARACTERTHREE is idle_sit_neutral_loop
&CHARACTERFOUR spot 1.370 45 -15 AND CHARACTERFOUR faces right AND CHARACTERFOUR is idle_sit_neutral_loop
&CHARACTERFOUR moves to layer 2
&CHARACTERTHREE moves to layer 1
&CHARACTERTWO spot 1.905 130 -400 AND CHARACTERTWO faces right AND CHARACTERTWO is idle_rear
&CHARACTERTWO moves to layer 4
&CHARACTERONE spot 1.865 285 -400 AND CHARACTERONE faces right AND CHARACTERONE is idle_rear
&CHARACTERONE moves to layer 5
6 Likes

:smiley: You have no idea how helpful this is, thank you so much for creating this thread! :blob_hearts:

And thanks for the tag, Dee-Dee. :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you for saying so! I’m glad you find it useful and I hope it continues to be of use to you in the future x Be sure to bookmark! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

These are beautiful!! Would you happen to have a version of the Juvie Cafeteria with nothing on the tables? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I might still have the file somewhere, I’ll have a look!

1 Like

You’re in luck! I still had the separated files so was able to save empty versions of the tables!

4 Likes

Omg these are amazing! YOU’RE amazing!! Bookmarking rn!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Here is a Missing Persons post inspired by the one from Pretty Little Liars on Episode! The post itself is hand drawn by me, and I’ve made it an overlay so that you can put your own character in the picture!

:sparkles:Please be sure to credit this one!:sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m slowly working towards drawing my own from scratch and will eventually be able to share them with you all!

2 Likes