Bianca Hail's Background Edits Thread

Thank you, lovely! I’m glad you like them! :two_hearts:

1 Like

These are so beautiful! I’ll definitely use them in future :blush:
Gonna keep this on watch :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I try my best to make them seamlessly look like they came straight from the vaults of Episode! Thank you for your comment! x

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Here’s one that I put together this afternoon for my own story. I hope you find it useful!

7 Likes

You’re most welcome! x

Very nice, bookmarking.

1 Like

UwU gonna use this one!

1 Like

Hey Bianca, Do you by chance have any grass backgrounds ?
:smiley:

What kind of grass were you after? I can do an accurate top down view of the field from the Cape Thorn Forest Clearing.

Or were you talking about rolling hills of grass? x

1 Like

1st one seems right for the scene I guess , character laying down on grass and watching sky in day version
Do u have one?

It’s half done as I was creating one for my own use! If you wouldn’t mind checking back here later, I should have it up soon x

1 Like

Shure! thankyou Sis :hugs:
I was asking for my friend @Alishka.Writes

1 Like

Thanks for the tag love… :heart:

1 Like

Here is a fully drawn grass patch. This one requires credit if you use it, as I made this one entirely myself.

The credit for this image is:

readerMessage By @bianca.hail on Instagram. with messageTitle |color:lavender| Background

7 Likes

Thanks a lot…I’ll make sure to credit you when I use it…Thank you…It’s amazing :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

Thankyou sis , Its gorgeous! :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:
Of course if we use any background from you we will definitely Credit you! :hugs:

2 Likes

Just a note to everyone — although this is not a request thread, you can most definitely ask if I already have something in my possession. Thank you all for your support! x

5 Likes

Do you have a college professor-ish office? (like a teacher’s office?)

Hey…Can you make me a cafeteria background…