Big Brother Fan Thread

Hi everyone! This is a place to discuss everything about the Big Brother television game show. From Head of Household competitions to who you want to see evicted and win the grand prize this season.

Talk about anything related to Big Brother!

2 Likes

She has anime hair.
IMMEDIATELY WINS

1 Like

Haha :joy:, luckily she’s still in the house competing.

My favorite right now is between Bayleigh and Tyler since they seem to have a good chance at winning the money and are competitive.

The bromance was awesome too. It was sad to see Winston leave, his smile and winks were nice. :joy:

1 Like

Oh my!! I SCREAMED when Kaitlyn was evicted. I cannot stand her tears and nonsense.

1 Like

Yess! Like mhhhhmm, keep doing what you’re doing, keep struggling. The puzzle looked fairly easy and I thought should would make it but SHES GONE! :grinning:

Cannot stand this girl.

2 Likes

Same, whenever he didn’t win the bonus app, he started getting somewhat “irritated” at America for not choosing him. Then got confused when he was evicted. :woman_facepalming: He was going strong at first but then he just started acting like he was Paul from BB19. (Can’t stand that guy either)

What are your thought on him?

I remember watching this-the challenges were my fav part-but I felt like there was too much romance! Literally almost everyone was part of
a couple lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No problem! I just wanted a place so I can talk about this show with other people than my family. I guess I’ll be chatting more during the show tonight. :grinning:

1 Like

Ooh I can totally see why. For some reason this season only has bromances and besties going on. Except one current showmance that seems like a confusing on and off relationship with Haleigh and Faysal.

1 Like

YAY I love big brother!

1 Like

Awesome, more fans!

Longtime BB fan here! :v:
Tyler for the win :eyes:

3 Likes

Im with you on that. I’m on the Bayleigh/Tyler winning train. :relieved:

2 Likes

Omg YES! I have been waiting for something like this for FOREVER!

1 Like

Same!! When no one created the thread yet for at least a month I decided it was time to make one! :joy:

1 Like

So I want to know what your opinion is on the HOH, evictees, houseguests,etc if you have one.

Yeah, I liked Bayleigh for a while — just this week, specifically she’s getting on my nerves. The things she’s said about her own alliance members, specifically Fessy on the live feeds just don’t sit well with me.

My favorites in order so far are probably:
•Tyler
•Kaycee
•Sam
•Fessy

:grimacing:

2 Likes

For one I am SO HAPPY that Kaitlyn is gone :joy:
AND SAME!!!

2 Likes

Oh, I definitely see what you mean, especially when she confronted him(Faysal and JC) with Haleigh. Are you FOUTTE or Team 6/5 or neutral? I’m kinda on both sides of the house.

2 Likes