Big Brother Fan Thread

I don’t really care for either side of the house. There’s just small handfuls from each side of the house that I like.
I think something I read from a fan sums it up pretty well —
Level 6 — mediocre feeds, good at the game.
FOUTTE — good feeds, bad at the game
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Who’s someone you miss that’s out of the house now? If any…

1 Like

Ha, now that I think about that, it’s kinda true.

2 Likes

Oof, I gues so far, if I had to choose, probably Kaitlyn? Don’t get me wrong, she was crazy and I’m glad she’s gone — but she caused some good drama :eyes:
(Also, that bonus life comp was handed to her and she lost! It was like, six pieces!)

2 Likes

I kinda miss Winston. He was good for the feeds and bromances. He wasn’t a threat in my opinion.

2 Likes

True, true yeah I do miss Winston

1 Like

That’s what startled me, I thought the bonus life comp would be hard but somehow it was simple but she didn’t make it. The drama was totally juicy, with Faysal, Tyler, and Haleigh, it’s just that she was crazy and sometimes paranoid. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The whole time during the come back comp I was on my toes :joy:. Yeah It didn’t look that hard but I think she was just under a lot of pressure and stress at the time.

1 Like

Where do you guys watch the show?

1 Like

It was definitely a stressing comp. I was screaming at the clock to hurry faster. :sob:

1 Like

CBS Cable. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thank you! I sort of wanna watch it now :smile:

2 Likes

You should! It’s an awesome show!!!

1 Like

Yes, join in on the BB20 conversation!

1 Like

I’ll go watch it now! Can you guys tell me what the most recent episode is??

1 Like

On the CBS app, it’s Episode 15 the one with the HOH competition 7/29/18.

2 Likes

Thank you :wink:

2 Likes

I definitely think Tyler should win just because he’s playing a good game and running the house but no one even knows

3 Likes

That’s a good point. He is a VERY strong and smart player.

2 Likes