Big Brother ~ Official Roleplay

Welcome to another season of Big Brother!
This season, a house full of strangers think that they can live in isolation from the outside world and win the hearts of fans, and all to win fame and fortune!

The chosen 21 HouseGuests will only be able to live and interact with each other in the house. They will also be required to do at least one private diary entry per day, as well as follow the countless other rules. The breaking of any of the House Rules will lead to your IMMEDIATE eviction. No second chances.

Evictions:

Every two days, you will be asked to nominate two HouseGuests for eviction. The two (or more if there’s a tie) with the most nominations, will be put up for the public to vote. The HouseGuest with the highest votes will be immediately asked to leave the house (and be out of the RP, though they can still vote). Though, be warned, with evictions there can be comeback HouseGuests as well!
Inactive HouseGuests, unless you inform me prior, will be evicted first.

Evictions/Diary Room

House Rules (breaking these can get you evicted straight away.)

Challenges

Throughout the competition, there will be challenges and tasks that the Houseguests will need to partake in. The prizes may include, special things for the house, a special meal, a phone call home, or even immunity from an upcoming eviction.

The House

A visual depiction of the house can be seen in a presentation, the link is below. It is built inside a television studio. Only what you see in the pictures is what you have in the house. So no exercise equipment, though they may be a prize in a challenge.
Also, be realistic about what would be in the fridge. Big brother would only store the basics in the house.

• Like Fruit & veg, meat, basic ingredients and spices, juice (2 flavours), tea and coffees, etc
  • Basic alcohol - only beers, one bottle of vodka, one bottle of rum, and one bottle of whisky.
  • Basic alcohol - maybe a few packets of microwave popcorn, a few packets of chips, some chocolate, etc

The House

FaceClaims

In this RP

In this RP, the normal rules apply …

• Either write OOC (Out of Character) or ORP (Out of Roleplay) stuff at the bottom of your post or use the sign-up/chat thread. I want to leave this thread for ONLY RP-ing. If posting an OOC or ORP at the bottom of your post, please blur it to avoid confusion.
  • You must be active! If you’re not going to be, then tell me, or you WILL be evicted.
  • Cussing is allowed, just use spoilers to blur the words.
  • Sex is allowed, though try not to be too graphic or detailed. Use spoilers when needed, and make sure the other RPer is okay with it happening.
  • If your character is approachable, make sure they approach another approachable character, don’t just wait!

Starting in the house

Everyone starts by entering through the front door. They can take a look around the house and/or make introductions with the HouseGuests.
You come into the house with ONLY a duffle bag full of clothes (for maybe a week) and bathroom essentials. (Absolutely NO devices or writing utensils allowed)

RPers who signed up

@Chocolate_Mama @SilverStar @lilysmith10 @QueenChid @LadyPhantom @jdepisode @sdavis05 @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Queen_Faith @Ema.gurl @KeelyKiwi @L375

ENJOY!

Big Brother ~ RP ~ General Chat

ORP: PLEASE READ ALL of the above information before posting anything.

Nathan Keller
Nathan walked down the corridor and through the front door of the Big brother house. Standing inside the door, he looked around. From what he could tell, he was the first one inside the house. Instead of looking around, he went to locate the fridge. Once doing so, he grabbed a beer and flicked the bottle cap off, onto the floor. Nathan took his beer and slumped onto the couch, dropping his bag next to him.

ORP: Approachable

(I’ll add my other two characters gradually.)

Jordin
Jordin walked into the house and looked around.Wow this is a pretty nice place. She walked into the living room and smiled at the dude already sitting there.” Hey this seems pretty cool.”
@CrazyCaliope

Nathan Keller
Nathan takes a swig from his bottle before shrugging. “Yeah, I guess so. Just glad they have beer, to be honest,” he answered.

@Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
Jordin looked at his bottle and shrugged.” Eh I’m not much of a beer kind of gal. Something fruity is nice.” Jordin sat down as well.” I’m Jordin by the way.”
@CrazyCaliope

Lysander Hull
I gripped together on my duffle bag as I made my way down the corridor. I came in my most professional suit, first impressions always matter. There were already a few people there so I went to introduce myself. “Hello, I’m Lysander Hull. Nice to meet you.”

@Chocolate_Mama @CrazyCaliope

Nathan Keller
Nathan looked her up and down and replied, “You’re only young. Give it time, you’ll like it eventually.” He took another swig, as an overdressed man entered. Nathan acknowledged both of them. “Yeah, I’m Nathan.”

@Chocolate_Mama @Queen_Faith

Elijah:
I took one look at the exterior of the house i’d be spending hopefully a while in and licked my lips in anticipation. It’d be fun. “It ain’t no castle,” a deep voice grumbled next to me. I eyed the older man and chuckled as I looked back over. “It’s nicer than what you’re average citizen might be accustomed to.” He scoffed. “Wait until you get inside kid. Then praise it as if it’s some chicks ass.” I rose a brow at the comment but followed him inside, smirking as I looked at the interior. “Yup. Looks nicer than some chicks arse.” He turned around and gave a throaty chuckle. “I beg to differ. You’re obviously not American. I’m gonna guess…New Zealand?”
“Nah,” I shrugged as I saw a couple other contestants sitting. “Australia. Always one for mix ups, although usually it’s the other way around.” I walked up to the two conversing and gave a slight wink to the sheila before waving at the middle-aged man. “Pleasure to meet all of you. Name’s Elijah. My mates call me Eli.”

Preston:
I put the bag down and smirked at the ginger fellow. “Now he’s got the right idea.” Not ever being one for greetings, I immediately headed to the fridge and popped open the cap and drank from it.
@CrazyCaliope @Chocolate_Mama
ORP: both appraochable

Lysander Hull
I was here to let loose, not to be who I was supposed to be. I decided to pick up a glass of alcohol. I chugged it down before wiping off the residings. I regretted it immediately. I put down the bottle. “I haven’t had a drink in so long, I forgot how weird it tastes.”

@Chocolate_Mama @CrazyCaliope @jdepisode

Jordin
Jordin nodded at his comment.” I guess your not wrong there.” Jordin notice two other contestants coming in.” Hey y’all. She looked at Eli and smiled.” Bro I love the accent.”
@Queen_Faith
@CrazyCaliope
@jdepisode

Nathan Keller
Nathan raised his bottle to Eli before taking a sip. “Name’s Nathan.” He watched Lysander chug is beer and laughed. “Alcohol isn’t for lightweights.”

@jdepisode
@Queen_Faith
@Chocolate_Mama

Elijah:
“Ah, I’d offer to mix you up a quick drink. Unfortunately, no ingredients.” I placed the bag down on the floor and looked around. “Take it easy there buddy. Alochol can be a great joy, or it can mess with your head. Either way, it’s hell in the morning.” I chuckled and smirked at the girl. “Thank you. Love yours as well.”
@Queen_Faith @CrazyCaliope @Chocolate_Mama

“Lightweight?” I said a bit flustered “I just haven’t had a drink in a while.” I stared at him hoping he’d believe me. I sighed. “Fine, perhaps I’m a lightweight.”

@jdepisode @Chocolate_Mama

Jordin
Jordin laughed and waved him off.” Oh please this is just a simple southern accent.” Jordin sat back and watched.” Don’t feel bad…beer is such a inquired taste.”
@CrazyCaliope
@jdepisode
@Queen_Faith

Nathan Keller
“Late enough to drink then. When you’ve experienced as much as I have, then you’d drink too. It brings peace.” Nathan scoffed at Lysander comment, “Yeah, sure, buddy. Keep telling yourself that.”

@jdepisode
@Queen_Faith
@Chocolate_Mama

ORP: how will timeskips work? Will we wait for everyone to come on before getting onto it?

Elijah:
“Then I suppose stress levels aren’t too high in your life? Or perhaps you deal with it differently. I applaud that,” i chuckled at Jordin’ response and smiler. “Nah, I’ve been trying to perfect an American accent for years. Southern accents don’t come easy. I enjoy the sound of it.” I winked then looked over at Nathan and pursed my lips in thought. “Well then. I won’t question it.”
“But I will,” the older man grumbled as he grabbed a second bottle. “What makes you drink so heavily…what was it…Nathan?” The guy definitely had no boundaries. He walked over to us and motioned him to speak with the hand that held his beer. “I think we all should get nice and cozy with each other. We’re our only source of nice and healthy communication after all.”
@Queen_Faith @Chocolate_Mama @CrazyCaliope

Jordin
Jordin smiled at his wink and sat back.Well dang I can get use to him around. She cleared her throat and smiled.” Ya know baking is a great way of dealin’ with stress.”
@CrazyCaliope
@jdepisode
@Queen_Faith

Lysander
“The exact opposite actually. I’m a doctor so I tend to work a lot of shifts. I never really have time to drink and I also have to consider the harm it does to your body. However, im here for change. I’m trying to try to become more “fun”, well we’ll see how that goes.” I said as I went back in the fridge and took some orange juice instead.” I saw as Jordin winked at Elijah. How many hours and already we have a ship? The lord is good.

@CrazyCaliope @Chocolate_Mama @jdepisode

Nathan Keller
“Stress? Nah, quit that over a year ago,” Nathan said with a smile. The older walked over and sat next to him. “Shit, you know, there’s nothing else to do or enjoy, but drink.” He raised his bottle to the old man. “What’s your name and what’s your trouble?”

@jdepisode
@Queen_Faith
@Chocolate_Mama

ORP: TImeskips will most probably just be for the next day, or when there’s a lull in the thread.