Big Brother ~ Official Roleplay

Shannon Callahan
“What are the details in this situation?”, Shannon asked, shrugging to hide her frustration. She hates being put into hypothetical scenarios, especially ones that aren’t explained very well. “Okay, say we were both in this burning building, what are the other factors? What type of building is it? What floor are we on? Why can’t we both escape? What is it that is causing only one of us to survive, and wouldn’t it be one of us specifically, rather than either or?”
Hopefully that’s stopped her from giving me any more hypotheticals. There’s no point to them, and they’re false anyway. If you were actually in that scenario then there’s no telling how your brain would react, Shannon thought.

@QueenChid - Kya
@jdepisode - Aria

Sakira

“Sure.” Sakira said as she took a seat on the sofa, crossing her arms as she looked at Bryson.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand carefully when she remembered kissing Aria, making sure not to smear too much of her lip gloss.

“Truth or dare, Bryson?”

@CrazyCaliope
@lilysmith10
@L375
@QueenChid

Ace
Looks down at his hands. He began to wonder when the next challenge will begin. Or who’d be the next one kicked off.
@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope
@EpisodeLover_13
@L375

:tophat: Bryson Caston

He crossed his arms, leaning back on the couch. He sort of wanted to do a truth, with all these dares having been ridiculous, but part of him wanted to know what kind of dare Sakira would throw at him. And besides, he didn’t want to be the only person who had chosen truth. “Hm, I’ll do a dare.” He licked his lips, hoping he wouldn’t regret this.

@EpisodeLover_13
@CrazyCaliope
@lilysmith10
@L375

:dizzy: Kya Fern

She blinked, a bit confused at all the questions she was asking about the scenario. “Shannon, it’s really just a question. I was just asking…” She trails off, slowly realizing that Shannon probably wouldn’t answer the question unless she was given some details about the situation. Agh, I just wanted a simple answer to a simple question. She shook her head, sighing, resigned. “Ah, you know what, never mind. Let’s talk about something else.”

@CrazyCaliope
@jdepisode

Elijah:
“Joy to that then.” I gave a long sigh before rubbing my eyes again. “Well. I’m completely exhausted. So I think I’ll have a nap.” I kicked off my shoes and leaned back into the bed. And there I was again. Completely uninterested in thinking back.
@CrazyCaliope
Aria:
I shook my head up at her. “You gave in way too easily love. Don’t tell me you’re not someone who fights on your opinion or beliefs? Just gonna submit to anyone who presents a better one? Too much brain power for you?” I crossed my arms up at her and shrugged. “I figured if a guy like Nate was enjoying your company you were a fiery young girl or something…hm. unexpected.” The comments were completely passing agressive, but at this point I didn’t give a rats ass. I leaned back and sighed. “But fine. Change the topic of conversation if you wish. Though hopefully it bears some sort of interesting thoughts for conversation.”
@QueenChid @CrazyCaliope

Catarina Wimpenny
Catarina nodded and left the room. She made her way into the kitchen to make herself yet another cup of tea.

(Approachable)

@jdepisode

Shannon Callahan
Shannon gave Aria a curious look after she said, “I figured if a guy like Nate was enjoying your company you were a fiery young girl or something…hm. Unexpected.” Then she stated, “For someone who claimed not to grow attached or care who Nathan’s interested in, you sure keep talking about him and continually bring him up in conversation.”

@jdepisode - Aria
@QueenChid - Kya

She recoiled at the comments Aria made, staring fixedly at her shoes. It felt like Aria had blown that out of proportion, saying that she seemed like someone who wouldn’t fight for her beliefs. And she would! Probably. She just thought that fighting about the fire-child situation would be pointless, and so resigned to stop worrying about it. Was that really what Aria thought about her or was she just salty about the whole Nathan situation? Kya was leaning towards the former until Aria brought up Nathan. That dig stung, but she bit her lip and straightened her shoulders, trying to show that it didn’t.
At Shannon’s remark, she looked back up at Aria, a small smirk growing on her face. “Hey, yeah she’s right. You do keep doing that.”

@jdepisode
@CrazyCaliope

Aria:
You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me. Not only was I annoyed at Shannon’s comment, Kya’s amusement and look of something close to victory just pissed me off. “I was very intimate with the guy for a few days and he was pretty damn professional in bed. Of course I’m curious on why he decided to give that up for someone who doesn’t show as much passion.” I looked at the two before scoffing. “So before you two accuse me of actually caring about what other girls this guy decides to move on to, I can assure you my questioning is purely confusion.”
What the hell did this…child have that I didn’t? Far less experience I’m sure. A girl who can’t make her own decisions it seemed. He chose a common girl instead of an alpha female. Choosing her…was pure desperation. Ya lost points in my book Gingy…
“I imagine you’ve had hard relationships, yes? Some advice, though I may seem like the last person to give it considering what I do on a daily basis.” I stood up and narrowed my eyes at her. “Before you fall too hard, figure out true intentions. And I don’t mean stupidly ask him and expect a true answer.” I looked over at Shannon. “You too sweetie.”
Some might have taken that as a kind gesture; warning a person to be wary of their emotions in fear of their heart ripping in two. But my motives…we’re completely selfish. I moved past her and towards the door before glancing back and stepping inside. Make her question him. Second-guess her choices. That was the goal. The rest of the group were on the couch and as I walked by towards the bathroom I gave Nate a smile. Not one with any sexual teasing that I usually gave him. I made something…innocent. as if I was asking to at least remain friends. As I took one last look out the window to Kya, I moved behind the wall, stepping into the bathroom to freshen up.
@CrazyCaliope @QueenChid - when the bitchiness is just seething from your character…XD

Sakira

“Dare?” Sakira raised a brow, then stayed silent for a few seconds to think of a good dare. “Alright, so this might not be good, but…”

Sakira drummed her fingers against her thighs, then said, “Give me a few seconds.”

Getting up from her seat, she hurtled to her bedroom, grabbing a piece of clothing, then returning back to the living room.

“I dare you to wear this for a good one hour, then go up to anyone in this room and ask for their opinion about it.” Sakira held up her sparkling dress, its bright sparkles shimmering under the illuminated lights of the living room.

@CrazyCaliope
@lilysmith10
@L375
@QueenChid

His eyes widened at the nude coloured dress in front of him. He didn’t like it, he didn’t like it at all. If he was a kind of person to go around wearing dresses, he WOULD NOT have chosen this one. But. It was a dare. And he couldn’t say no to a dare. Even if this dress was just a few shades lighter than his skin tone.
He sighed, getting up from his seat on the couch and approaching the dress, clicking his tongue. He took it from her hand and nodded reluctantly. “Alright darling,” he said, sighing dramatically. He eyed it carefully, raising an eyebrow as he looked at the smallness of the dress. “Uh, I don’t think this is gonna fit.”

@EpisodeLover_13
@CrazyCaliope
@lilysmith10
@L375

Her eyes widened at Aria’s outburst. Her mouth was parted slightly, as if she were about to say something. However, nothing came out. She didn’t interrupt Aria during her mini-rant, instead listening, her eyes cast downward.
_”Of course I’m curious on why he decided to give that up for someone who doesn’t show as much passion,” Aria said, and Kya bit her lip, confused. She thought that the reason they stop screwing each other each night was because Aria went with that other guy—Ace. She didn’t know it was Nathan who stopped it. But then again, Aria could be lying—twisting the truth in a way that benefits her—couldn’t she?
By the time Aria had left, Kya was biting her lip rather aggressively and doubting her and Nathan’s relationship quite a bit. Maybe Aria was right to be confused, maybe Nathan just…wanted to distract himself from Aria. She placed her head in her hands, mulling over her thoughts.

@CrazyCaliope
@jdepisode - mentioned

Shannon Callahan
“Before you fall too hard, figure out true intentions. … You too, sweetie,” Aria had said. Shannon wanted to ask Aria why she was directing it at her too. She wanted to tell her that she never fell hard since every time she opened up to them, they ran, so she no longers opens up. But before Shannon couldn’t get the words out fast enough, Aria had left. She just stood there, staring, almost dumbstruck. She looked between the door and Kya, unsure of what to say.
After a few moments, Shannon finally finds her voice again, “I wouldn’t take too much notice of her, Kya. From what I can tell, she’s one of those people who like to play mind games.”

@QueenChid - Kya
@jdepisode - Aria mentioned

Nathan Keller
Nathan had just been sitting there starting to zone out while the dares were playing out. He looked up when he heard the door. Aria had walked inside. As she came closer, she smiled at him … sweetly. What was that? That was a genuine smile. Was she feeling okay? No, she looked completely fine. She was playing with me, She was playing one of her little games. Yet, it did its job well, she had intrigued me. … No, Nathan, forget it. Don’t do it!, he thought. He found himself furrowing his brows as she walked round the corner. When he brought his attention back to the group, Bryson was standing, holding a dress, and Nathan was wondering what he’d missed.

@jdepisode - Aria
@QueenChid - Bryson
@EpisodeLover_13 - Sakira
@lilysmith10 - Ace

Sakira

She giggled under her breath quietly at his surprised reaction. Sure, she felt a bit bad for making him do such a dare, but she really couldn’t think of anything else better. She ran a hand through her hair after Bryson had taken the dress, eyeing it carefully.

He appeared to be worried about the size of the dress.

“It’s kind of a stretchy material, so it’ll adjust to your size. Besides, even if it rips… I have another pair.” she responded, smiling brightly. She was very keen to see what he was going to do next.

@CrazyCaliope
@lilysmith10
@L375
@QueenChid

She looked back up at Shannon, biting her lip. “Maybe…” She inhaled sharply, wondering if she should go ahead with her train of thought. “Or maybe…maybe she’s right.” She looked away, directing her gaze downwards. “I mean, I don’t really know what happened between the two of them, but maybe it’s best to keep my emotional distance from him until they sort things out.”

@CrazyCaliope
@jdepisode - mentioned

“Right…” He was still skeptical about whether or not the dress would fit, but he decided to listen to Sakira. He nodded reluctantly, “Okay, fine.” He hung the dress over his arm walking to the men’s bedroom to change after he noticed that the bathroom was being used.
He stripped down to his boxers, then slipping the dress on, much surprised that it would. It looked like it was being pulled to its max as the fabric stretched across his broad shoulders, but it didn’t rip and that seriously surprised him. It looked really weird on his masculine figure but he thought he looked pretty fine in a dress if he did say so himself. If only he had a pair of heels to top it off…

He walked out of the bedroom and into the living room again, strutting his stuff and walking like a model on a catwalk. “So? Darling, you like?”

@EpisodeLover_13
@CrazyCaliope
@lilysmith10
@L375

Sakira

Sakira watched him exit the living room and to the mens’ bedroom with her dress. She drummed her fingers across her lap as a way to pass the time. She couldn’t wipe the silly but amused grin on her face when he returned.

He probably looked way better in that dress than her.

“See, I told you it would fit. And it’s flawless!” she exclaimed, still wearing her grin.

@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope
@lilysmith10
@L375

Shannon Callahan
Shannon assured Kya encouragingly, “Like I said, I wouldn’t take too much notice of her. We’ve all seen that Aria just wants one thing. What they had was only physical to her.” Like me, except that I don’t do it as often, she thought. “I was in the kitchen yesterday when I saw Nate walk past her when she was flirting with Ace, he looked disheartened. Nate must have developed feelings, and even if Aria has as well, she won’t front them. Nathan is a father who has been married, he knows a lot more about emotions than Aria ever could when she’s trying to hide them.”

@QueenChid - Kya
@jdepisode - Aria mentioned
@CrazyCaliope - Nathan mentioned

He smiled, flipping his (pretty much) nonexistent hair. “Thank you, darling. And yeah, it does fit but just barely.” He walked over to the couch and sat down, crossing his legs high at the knees. He turned slightly to Dom, raising his eyebrows at him. “So, darling, it’s your turn right? Truth or dare?”

@CrazyCaliope
@EpisodeLover_13
@lilysmith10
@L375

She smiled up at Shannon’s kind words. “Yeah, you’re probably right.” She scratches her skin, licking her chapped lips. “But, I don’t know, it seems like she actually does have feelings for him, even if she won’t admit them to herself. I don’t know how you can get that intimate with a person and not get any feelings towards them. Maybe that’s just me.” She shrugged, smiling slightly at her. “But anyway, thanks. You’re really sweet.”

@CrazyCaliope
@jdepisode - mentioned

Dominic Wallace
“So, darling, it’s your turn right? Truth or dare? Dominic looked up when he realised that he was the darling that Bryson was talking to. Oh boy, I knew this was coming ever since Sakira suggested playing this game I see no point in. Now I have to choose. Which to choose? Whichever I do, I probably won’t complete it anyway, Dominic thought before taking his time to answer him. “I… I… I will chi… choose t… tr… t…” He stops to take a deep breath. “Tr… t… t… dare.” His eyes widened in the shock and fear at what he’d just said.

@QueenChid - Bryson
@lilysmith10 - Ace
@L375 - Ruby

Shannon Callahan
Shannon nodded, “Maybe she does.” During Kya’s next words: “…how you can get that intimate with a person and not get any feelings towards them,” Shannon started thinking, How do I do it? Quite easily, because I have to or I’ll just get hurt. Shannon started smiling half-heartedly and said, “Sometimes you’ve been hurt too badly or too many times, and you just teach yourself to be closed off to emotions and have meaningless sex to stop your heart from being broken.”

@QueenChid - Kya

– Ruby –

Ruby was intrigued when Sakira brougt out a dress for Bryson’s dare. She wondered how he’d look in it, and if it would even fit his body.

When he came back after putting on the dress, Ruby burst into laughter. I mean, it fits, but it looks so damn ridiculous!

Ruby awaited Dominic’s response when Bryson asked the question that was bound to come his way eventually… ‘truth or dare?’ She was a bit surprised when he said ‘dare’, since he seemed like he’d stick to the safe side and go with a truth. Nonetheless, she was curious to see what Bryson would make him do.

@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid
@EpisodeLover_13
@lilysmith10

He was about to let out a sigh when Dominic was going to pick truth, but then he said dare! He was not expecting that at all, and it surprised him. Still, a large smile spread across his face as he scratched his chin, staring at Dominic. “Oh really, darling. You choose dare.” He laughed shortly, shaking his head. “You’re probably gonna regret that one.” He paused for a second, looking around the room for ideas before he finally decided on a suitable dare. A small part of him wondered if he should take pity on him because of his anxiety and all that, but a larger part thought that he should treat him like he would treat anyone else. Even if that meant giving him a cruel dare. “Dominic, I dare you to drink a glass of water.” His smile widened. “From the toilet bowl.”

@CrazyCaliope
@lilysmith10
@L375
@EpisodeLover_13

Aww… She frowned slightly at that, cocking her head to look at Shannon in a new light. “I’m sorry,” she murmured, pulling Shannon into a brief hug. “People can be jerks.” She pulled back, biting her lip. “I get closing off your emotions, but…” She sighs, rubbing her forehead before looking up again. “Isn’t it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?

@CrazyCaliope

Nathan Keller
Nathan looked over at Dominic and saw his eyes were almost popping out of his head. He was beginning to panic. From what Nathan could guess, since Dom always looked tidy and was doing the house’s dishes a couple of times, he was probably OCD about cleanliness. Nate turned to Bryson, “Mate, really? We all kept our dares hygienic.”

@QueenChid - Bryson And that’s … disgusting :face_vomiting:
@lilysmith10 - Ace
@L375 - Ruby

Shannon Callahan
Shannon was surprised and a little overwhelmed by the brief embrace. She was not used to platonic intimacy, and it felt indifferent to her. She only slightly noticeably shook her body and shrugged off the hug before replying, “Not when people run before giving themselves the chance to love you.”

@QueenChid - Kya