if so let me know thank you!

2 Likes

I’d love to help!

Here are some examples! :wink:

Let me know if you need me to do the splashes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can

do you want any character in it

Okay could you make the sound and mature themes one please?

Nope!, if you could do to be continuedthat would be awesome!

1 Like

I didn’t want to say no so I spilt it lol!

Of course! If you’d like to check the examples I added on, you can let me know if you’d like one of the splashes to look like that? I will pm you for further details! :slight_smile:

send it here

okay!

You can send the details I need here! :slight_smile:

I love them all but the first one really caught my eye for the sound one and then if the mature themes one could be like the last one just changhe the topic and have her winking I will send you the character!

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like

Girl:

The girl on the splashes is the one on the left and then here is the other detials
skin:tan
brow: soft angled
hair: straigh cheasnut
eyes: upturned bold and blue
face: oval
nose: soft natural
lips: blossem and taupe
this necklace goes with her too! -

1 Like

Hey you can say no to this but I was wondering if you would be up to making me another splash one that says thanks for reading and and has the girl I sent above blowing a kiss? If so let me know!

1 Like

Can someone explain to me what a “splash” is?

There are some examples from @epi.alyssaa above, they are the parts are a story that say,
-This story contians sound
-this story has mature themes and language
-To be continued

So are these the backgrounds you see in some episodes where the words move and are not in a text box?

Yes, some have moving words. But they don’t have to, I have heard it is extremly difficult to make them move. butyes that is a type of splash!

I’d love for someone to make one of those for my story! I’ve been looking but it’s been difficult to find someone.

2 Likes