Biggest emergency 🚨 ive forgotten something important. please help

i need a lot of help. ok ok ok . like 5 years ago i didn’t have a phone so instead i would watch other people play episode on youtube. anyway i remembered this story where i think the MC was called Jenna or Jenny and like basically the main 4 characters had names based on the music group 21 Pilots. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE STORY? PLEASE IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WEEK NOW. :sob::triumph::pensive:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

i need a lot of help. ok ok ok . like 5 years ago i didn’t have a phone so instead i would watch other people play episode on youtube. anyway i remembered this story where i think the MC was called Jenna or Jenny and like basically the main 4 characters had names based on the music group 21 Pilots.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE STORY?

PLEASE IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WEEK NOW. :sob: :triumph: :persevere:

1 Like

Do you remember something about the plot?

Do you remember something about the plot?

snaptube vidmate

i think the girl was moving into a new house and her best friend was called idk Ashley maybe? so there were 2 boys named Tyler and Josh and 2 girls named Jenna and Ashley ( idk about the Ashley but whatever). So yeah i think the MC was dating Tyler and Josh was with Ashley. I seriously cannot femme the plot but i do remember it was in INK animation.

i think the girl was moving into a new house and her best friend was called idk Ashley maybe? so there were 2 boys named Tyler and Josh and 2 girls named Jenna and Ashley ( idk about the Ashley but whatever). So yeah i think the MC was dating Tyler and Josh was with Ashley. I seriously cannot femme the plot but i do remember it was in INK animation

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.