Birthday Gift ideas?

lmao im more vanilla :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I think I’ll get these. The friends mug and golden girls board game thing is for my friend. The bath bombs are for my mom. :slight_smile: I will also make my mom a card and maybe a dessert!

1 Like

oh the mug is a good idea~☆

funko pop character is also a good idea

1 Like

It’s around 36$ for everything, rip my wallet. :pensive::pensive:

1 Like

yeah funkos are expensive …
why not just the mug and give her tea with it like somthing for the mug

hot chocolate?

1 Like

Actually that’s a really good idea!

1 Like

I’m going to make some hot chocolate mix for her and put it in a container with instructions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah ~ ☆

thats a great idea!

1 Like

Do the dishes, dust, sweep, and vacuum for your mom. Or whatever household chores tire her out the most. Trust me. Best gift ever.

Your friend: Maybe a special edition board game? Like Harry Potter monopoly, etc.

1 Like

Foooodddd :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Make her a poster of all the things she likes! Like put Harry Potter drawings or toys taped on the poster

1 Like

Since she likes pairing, get her an art kit

1 Like

Hey! i’m stuck on my dads bday present as well. My mom owns a jewelry business though :joy: :joy:

1 Like

For your friend; Make a theme (note)book! She likes Harry Potter and Overwatch, so make a Harry Potter or Overwatch book (or from her favourite music artist or just something else). Put characters, facts, selfmade fun fill-in lists and quizzes, lyrics and/or quotes and especially, lots of pictures! Be creative :heart: I’m currently making one for my best friend for her birthday. She loves Harry Styles and I’m making her a “lyric and photobook” :blush:

For your mom; Make your own bracelet or necklace! Or just order a personal bracelet/necklace whatever with a name, message…

Hope this helps :heart:

1 Like
  • Fruit Basket (she’s vegetarian)
  • Maybe a Harry Potter souvenir
  • Soccer Ball, T-Shirts (Club T-Shirt)
  • Any of her fav board games she likes to play.
1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions @lanafrazer_episode, @LiliStar, @Rabecca2.0 and @melaniesmall! <3

1 Like

My mom is the fan of travis scott. I gave my mother a thrills and chills sweatpants as a gift. My mother loved this pant.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.