Black Authors (black history month shelf)

I’d love love if anyone who’s read any of my stories and if you think it fits this theme to go on IG and recommend it. Wishful thinking I guess lol

And also any other black authors you’d love to see make it there drop their stories and show them support.

10 Likes

Any way I can recommend you that doesn’t involve IG? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello Episodians! :wave:t6:
I’m Bernice J (instagram.com/jbernice.episode)) and I’m a black author. :woman:t5:
It’s that time of the year again! … Black History Month! :dancer:t6: :dancer:t6: :heart_eyes:
A big thumbs up to @Episode for recognizing black authors and for creating a special shelf for us.
It’s a great opportunity to get to know the black authors in this wonderful community and the amazing, diverse stories they write. It’s also a lucky chance for newer authors to get featured and get the recognition they truly deserve.
Anyways, this post is all about getting a chance to know my fellow black authors and to also promote our stories so that they stand a chance of making it onto the shelf.
Feel free to share your thoughts on this issue. You don’t necessarily need to follow the format I’ve created - all that’s important is your episode profile name, instagram name, where you’re from, and the title of the story you’d like to promote.
Don’t forget to nominate your favorite black authors (including myself haha :wink: ) on the @episodecreators Instagram post. Link below. I wish y’all the best!
BHMepisode
https://www.instagram.com/p/B607rP7pUY7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

:man:t5: :woman:t5: :man:t5: :woman:t5: :man:t5: :woman:t5: :man:t5: :woman:t5: :man:t5: :woman:t5: :man:t5: :woman:t5: :man:t5: :woman:t5: :man:t5: :woman:t5: :man:t5: :woman:t5:

Name: Bernice J
Instagram: instagram.com/jbernice.episode
I’m from: Ghana! :ghana:
Story title: Clue: The devil is in the details
Genre: Mystery :mag:
Description: All your life, bad things always seem to happen to you, or so you thought! Will you discover the reason why, or DIE trying? (black male MC, minigames, tappable overlays, SUSPENSE!!!)
Cover: Clue_The_Devil_is_in_the_detail_posterThumb_hCz5N6b0qV
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6407022585380864

8 Likes

your story is DEFINITLY A RECCOMENDATION!!!

2 Likes

Thanks!!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Wrong From Right by me!

3 Likes

Great!

1 Like

lol I’m pretty here would do I guess :sweat_smile: I’m not sure but thanks girl :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much Lana :star_struck: definitely appreciate it :partying_face:

1 Like

Hm, let’s see if I can find more stories with Black MCs.

WarDogs?

2 Likes

This story was featured on the BHM shelf last year

1 Like

yeah that story already featured but good one!

@TamiRose whats yr story name again?

One is Lost Summer Love and the other is Deadly Secrets: Fangs of Love.

1 Like

instagram name

tamirose.episode

2 Likes

Hopefully the qualifications are a bit stricter unless there is a lot of space on that shelf.

It should be books by black authors and the story should have characters that are black as one of the main components.

This doesn’t necessarily have to be the MC, LI, BF but character/s that have a good amount of focus on them. (Automatically making them connect to the plot anyway.)

This post is just to the responses from last black history self. It should be vice versa as well.

2 Likes

Uhg…i remember that =_= hope we dont get a repeat

1 Like

Crap I saw someone else’s post was merged and you were originally talking to them. That’s my mistake.

1 Like