Black Bedroom background needed!

Does anyone have a black and white themed bedroom, preferably a episode background one? Or any type of background?

1 Like

Hello! I can make you one if you would like!

Would you like some examples?

Or I already have one, it’s a girl one though.

Hi! I found one for u. Please credit 9844 on Deviantart.

yes I would love one!

1 Like

thanks so much this could come in handy as well !

1 Like

Cool! Here are some examples

Just send me the details! And if you could, a picture sort of like what you would want :smile:

do you think you have anything that’s like gotchic ?

1 Like

gothic*

1 Like

I don’t, but I could make one! It will take me like a day tops

I can usually get them done pretty fast

okay that’s perfect then thanks !

1 Like

No problem! Just send me a picture of something like what you would want!

And is it for a girl or a boy?

it’s for a girl but it doesn’t really matter how it looks because she’s not really one of those “chic” girls really

1 Like

Okay thank you I will have it done soon :smile:

Hi there,

I’d really like to use this background in my story…

I was wondering if I could get your permission to use this please - of course I will credit you. I was also wondering if it would be possible to add some curtains? And if there was a night version of this? With the curtains closed maybe? Sorry to be a pain, but I’ve been scrolling through backgrounds for ages and this would be absolutely perfect if there was an option for day, night and with curtains!!! :joy:

Thanks in advance, looking forward to your response! :slight_smile:

wait are you asking me this ?

Whoever can help lol!

Hi Noelle,

I was wondering if I could get your permission to use this please - of course I will credit you. I was also wondering if it would be possible to add some curtains? And if there was a night version of this? With the curtains closed maybe? Sorry to be a pain, but I’ve been scrolling through backgrounds for ages and this would be absolutely perfect if there was an option for day, night and with curtains!!! :joy:

Thanks in advance, looking forward to your response! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am so sorry! I am scattered with so many notifications that I didn’t even see this before! Yes of course you can use this background, just please make sure to give me credit using my author name, Noelle. I’m not sure if I can get it with curtains closed but I can for sure get some curtains and make it night time for you. :slightly_smiling_face::heart: