Black Heliconia - Fan Club

Haha oopz

4 Likes

Amari: Yes :relieved::revolving_hearts::fairy:t6:‍♀
Them: um chile anyways…

4 Likes

Spirit would be right! I’ll need to do a post soon explaining the severity of choices and what gold ones specifically mean.

4 Likes

Not an oops if that was a scene you wanted haha. I’m sure I’ve seen Kheyr say this publicly, but there’s only one LI so no need to worry about keeping your options open.

4 Likes

Well even if I mess everything up as I’m wont to do it just gives me an excuse to replay multiple times :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Oh it was less that and more I don’t want to kick the yumboe off my face cause it’s too cute!! I am too chaotic for this :grimacing:

4 Likes

Yeah, I think I only (?) mentioned it once in fan mail but there won’t be any other LIs for this story.

I couldn’t stop smiling the entire time I was spot directing them, why are they so cute :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I love how every time someone makes a comment like this Amari is just like ~ yea u right. But I’m awesome n got a kingdom to save. Watch me!!! :sunglasses::point_left: ~

4 Likes

It was a gentle brushing away. They’re good. :relieved:

4 Likes

How can I choose between cute LI and cute magical creatures??? M’struggle

4 Likes

Rayan:

4 Likes

He’s not wrong. It’s the best Aesthetic

4 Likes

5 Likes

He’s like “please can we just… okay :pensive:

5 Likes

omg I need to start reading this immediately!!! LET’S SAVE THE SPOTLIGHT!!! CAUSE THIS STORY IS INCREDIBLE!! Damn the cast are hot, and loving their facial expressions!! XDDD :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :sunglasses: :fist:t5:

4 Likes

I am so hooked!!! I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THE EXPRESSIONS. BUT DAMN, THE OUTFITS AND HAIRSTYLES!!! :heart::fist:t5::purple_heart::fire:ESPECIALLY ALL THESE AWESOME OVERLAYS AND DIRECTING IS FLAWLESS. :fist:t5::fire:

5 Likes

I’m late to the party but seeing a fanclub for Kheyr’s AMAZING work makes my heart soar. I’m going to reread soon and spam you all with screenshots and theories. (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ :heart:

7 Likes

patiently waiting

Yeah, I know I’ve already used this one but it’s probably my favourite screenshot

6 Likes

It started off with the lip piercing, and then he took over :persevere:

Thank you so much Lana! :')

:pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

Resists the urge to be annoying and say you shouldn’t feel obligated to just bc you’re a friend. :woozy_face:

Omg this killed me sksks

6 Likes

:snake: A Not-So-Official Explanation of Points:

I figured I would need to clarify how points work in the story eventually, and I found it would be easier to do this on here vs Instagram.

Are there multiple/alternate endings?

The short answer is no. The ending is fixed, and all character arcs are outlined in a way that your choices throughout the story wouldn’t alter them.

So then, what do the choices mean?

That being said, your choices do still have some sort of impact on your storyline and experience. The choices you make can lead to extra scenes and different dialogue. An example of this is in Chapter 2, you were given the choice to bring your weapon with you. If you’ve read the latest Chapter — you’ll see that this choice came back to determine whether or not Amari covered the tree. What that means is up to you to find out in the future chapters! In Chapter 6 – you’ll come across a choice that will have an impact on your chapter length, as well as allow you to learn more about Amari. Though it’s still a choice, and opting out of that scene will not negatively affect your experience. Just enhance it. :blush:

The same can be said about your inventory. For example, if you chose to bring your weapon with you in Chapter 2 – you already have an item in your weapons inventory and you can tap on it to learn more about it (something that wouldn’t be possible had you chose to leave it behind.)

What do the gold choices mean?

Generally, these are choices that will directly lead to an extra scene, i.e. a flashback. Or they can be a romantic choice. Rayan is the only love interest for this story, regardless of whether or not you skip all the golden choices you come across — this is not something the reader can change. These golden choices only give you the opportunity to experience more tender, and gentle moments with him as opposed to their regular, one-sided banter. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that’s it, I hope this was somewhat helpful! :sparkles:

9 Likes