Black Jack's Story Review ***CLOSED***

Thank you for submitting this in, but it will be easiest if you put it in the form as it’s more organized that way. Thank you for choosing me to do this!

1 Like

Hey all! I am a person who procrastinates a lot, so it took me forever to do some of the reviews, but I feel like reading so I thought why not!

3 Likes

I will fill out the form. I am not sure if I have or not.

Okay!!

1 Like

I have you down twice, but whatevs!!

Oh, I am sorry. I was not sure if I did or not.

Don’t worry about it! I’m fine with it. If you end up having more than one story I could probably do both since you have two place holders. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK, thank you.
My other story is called
“Be careful what you wish for”. I know this one has a lot of work to do. Especially grammar. I did this story more out of fun. Out of a crazy dream I had.
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5373939117850624

2 Likes

Thank you~

1 Like

May I please have a review?

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?
Instagram: @gisellepisode
Small Cover:

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5795320466309120

Of course you can!! But do you mind filling out the form if you haven’t?

I just find it much more organized and I am able to remember who I need to get done. :blush:

Please and thank you~

Submitted a form! You’re awesome for doing this

1 Like

Thank you!!!

I really need to make that list shorter tho… hehe…

1 Like

I brought this movie on DVD and I loved it, its now one of my favorite anime movies.

Pardon?

(Btw, what’s it called?)

Hi guys! I am so frustrated with all of my electronics because they are all being annoying (except for maybe my computer.) They are either:

a) broken
b) characters don’t move properly and just glitch
c) doesn’t work at all
d) doesn’t let me into my episode account

I am so sorry I haven’t been able to get any reviews done!!! I am trying to get this fixed right away!

Thanks for being patient everyone!

I appreciate it :grin:

2 Likes