Black Magic (Black Character Appreciation Thread) 💫

I just wanted to make this thread about posting and admiring black characters within stories and your own! You can put yourself, your characters, etc. I just thought it’ll be nice to see some of the characters you have or some from stories. Plus some art of black characters as well. :wink:

My characters + Art: (Some of them)
Drawing%20Framed

2018-20-07-00-25-49

Me + My friends:

Episode%20Queens

Comment down below characters! I’d love to see what you guys have. :kissing_closed_eyes:

46 Likes

I mean, if you want to. I’ll be okay with that. That’s a good idea for you though. Maybe you should make it. Or do you want me too? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh well.
Here is Paris!

4 Likes

She’s so cute :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please stay on topic. Do you have any other characters? Or that’s all you just want to post? :thinking:

3 Likes

Her sister, Latoya.
Not the official outfits, I’m having a hard time picking out something that goes with her personality.

4 Likes

How i always customize myself in LL style n.n and my profile on the episodes app…sometimes with blueish black hair too
And the 1st time ove ever shown anyone her

6 Likes

I love the name you choose for her.

1 Like

Thanks but she is on-topic now so I don’t mind :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Paris or Latoya?

Lucifia.
One of the MC of my incoming story Press Replay

3 Likes

Her’s

A lot of people say that, funny enough.
I do a lot of research for the characters I make. Latoya is based off of a real person, so I gave her a celebrity inspired named.

1 Like

@EpisodeShadow
All ur characters are so cute n.n i have too many favorites to list(for the females way too many ones i like) but i like the black guy with the long hair(not the dreads the other one)

1 Like

Honorable mention for how my character looked in the story positively princess(dropped outta discust and boreom x3)

10 Likes

Darius wanna to be Kanye so bad lol

3 Likes

Kandie from Kotten Kandie :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ooh, that bun!

2 Likes

ME:

Character that I love so much

3 Likes

Can you pm each other? Thanks

1 Like