Black MC Stories 2023

Alright, guys, I am looking for NEW stories with Black MC’s, can be LI’s as well, etc. Since Black History Month is coming up soon. I’d like to see some new faces, new descriptions, different genres, etc. Underrated and well-known authors can promote their stories as well. Stories can also be interracial, as well. I’d like to see stories about:

1. Disabilities.
  2. Sexualities/Identities.
  3. Sports.
  4. Careers. etc
  5. Or anything that you’ve come up with, let’s say a fantasy story about this and that, or an action story about this and that. You get the picture.

Anything new, that I haven’t seen before? So, yeah. Love to see some new fresh stories in the community. PS. PLEASE NO MAFIA, I dislike mafia stories a lot, so please, no.

7 Likes

Hi there! Thanks for the thread. I do have a black MC though full customisation is available. It’s a mystery story of a girl trying to find her missing sister.

Title: ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
Description: ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ, ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ. ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ?
Instagram: @kana_epi

PS: I absolutely adore your edits on Instagram. They are to die for.

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait to read! and thank you. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :blush:

1 Like

I’m promoting my new upcoming story since it has not been published. Coming soon this month will make an announcement when it is out.

Title : Last Man Down
By: lanafrazer_epsidoe
Instagram : lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Action, LGBTQ+, Thriller
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 1-3 (Ongoing)
Description: Retired from his job after the loss of his husband, he sets out on a vacation with his sons, but what happens when a group of criminals disrupts their trip?

3 Likes

I think my story might fall under this category, as the male LI is a black man and customization is limited. I will note that race is not a huge part of it though.

Anyway, it’s called Witch Hunters, and here’s the Link!

1 Like

no problem. :+1:

Thanks for this thread. :grin:

Title: Creatures of the Night
Episodes: 3 (2 and 3 are still locked!!!)
Genre: LGBTQ+/Fantasy
Description:
The Crimson War is over. But with a new evil on the rise, will Kayla be able to work with a mysterious huntress to stop history from repeating itself?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @tarly.writes

1 Like

Awesome! :100: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :scream:

1 Like

Bookmarking this thread for future reference (and to hopefully add my story to before the year is up)!

1 Like

Here are a couple that I’ve read/started :relaxed:

2 Likes

1 Like