Black Screen Help Please!

When I want to transition to the next scene in my script, a black screen shows but my dialogue is still there and so are my characters animation in the bottom left corner. The screen remains black unless I click the update button. What does this mean? Is it a bug? And how can I fix it???

1 Like

I don’t know if this is the problem but, the same thing happened to me. The thing was I thought my background had 3 zones so I cut to the 3rd zone and it was a black screen because there was only 2 zones. Maybe that’s the problem?

Mine has 2 zones and under the background I put @cut to zone 1 and it’s still showing a black screen

Sometimes that happens to me usually its because I forgot to reset the zoom…

@Episoidewriter007 IT WORKS NOW thank you so muchhh!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Hello @Alice18, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Directing Helps and Tips since it’s about coding and not a glitch/bug. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

No problem :two_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.