True…

2 Likes

Ariana grande walked into a donut shop randomly and licked their donuts on CCTV

2 Likes

Beautiful–:heart:

3 Likes

Wow. That’s dumb.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know either. Sometimes it just makes you feel better about yourself and makes you feel beautiful (Like a hair cut ya know?). But sometimes it just looks better on you. For an example, you could have quite dark eyes and hair but quite a pale body and can look washed out. So you can stay the same, can add makeup, can change your hair colour or get a tan. All of those things could make you look ten times better.

2 Likes

That’s true.

2 Likes

In my eyes: tans are for summer. Money is for anything else other than putting fake tan on your body and getting it all over the place and then it washing off in the bath anyway

4 Likes

Some people look stunning with pale skin though. So depends on the person I guess.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeah, it does depend. Because some just be looking dusty.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. I would never get a fake tan.

2 Likes

Yeah, it depends on the person.

1 Like

I’d never get a fake tan. I already am tan.

2 Likes

Unpopular opinion… people who blackfish look so obvious! like gurl…YOU KNOW YOU WEREN’T THIS RACE LAST WEEK :joy::joy::joy: chameleon head a$$. Same thing with white fishing (skin bleaching), which is a big thing where i live.

Can we just love ourselves??? All this stuff isn’t healthy, frying your hair and your skin cells for what? Because you may be black on social media but when the police approach you “Oh :astonished: I’m white! :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

7 Likes

Facts!

2 Likes

Haha I was asleep, but yeah. The skin bleaching industry is huge in India for a reason. Everyone wants to have light skin

4 Likes

:boom: :boom: :boom: TO FREEDOM :boom: :boom: :boom:

Blackfishing is so ugly. People’s skin colors are not your costumes. You can wipe that foundation off, your tan will fade, and your hair will uncurl. Our skin cannot be wiped off and our hair will stay curly. These women will never understand how it feels to be biracial or black. Of course it has gotten much better, but so many people will STILL treat you like you’re not a human being. Tanning is fine, but what we’re not finna to is pretend to be a race who’s been unfairly treated for hundreds of years.

5 Likes

bump. check out my new thread on the white saviour complex: The White Saviour Complex

1 Like