BLACKFISHING: White people wanting to be black

I am not black, I am Hispanic but, I at times get very annoyed when someone tries to be black and they do it an a ignorant stereotype way. Be happy for what you are don’t try to be something your not. People don’t realize it’s very offensive.

4 Likes

You cannot become a black skin tone from tanning in the sun. That’s a purpose tan and not a natural tan. The way those women were was spray tanning themselves to look like us. So no, they can’t become us naturally.

3 Likes

Girl I’m Fully Chocolate the fact they want to wear our skin color as a trend please. Well, we got people over here, saying, they’re different skin colors are different racist

1 Like

Another thing sometimes from tanning so much to look black they’re tans at times can turn to purple and look disgusting. When have you seen a black chic purple? They have naturally beautiful skin.
Seen chicks in Miami. With purple tans. Horrible.

5 Likes

That’s not likely. Unless they are being slaughtered, raped, killed, lynched, suffering from being poor, high level of racism and discrimination like us for their race and just because of their race then yes. But they aren’t and that will never happen. They will always be above and ontop of us.

3 Likes

I believe that not all white girls who are blackfishing are just doing it for the trend. They might have some personal issue with not being comfortable in their own skin. But they shouldn’t take it that far, I agree.

2 Likes

Black people and all people have a personality that makes them that race besides their skin color, you have to just be black and their personality is themselves

5 Likes

Majority and superiors cannot suffer from what we have been through. That’s just the facts

4 Likes

People want to be black, tan, and white. My god people are going to start trying to be the fucking rainbow for god’s sake.
:woman_facepalming:t5:

6 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah Image how deadly it was was for our ANTCESORS

4 Likes

White slavery WAS nothing LIKE Black slavery.

4 Likes

There was 96% Blood 100% Pain

2 Likes

Honestly still the fact that they were both in slavery is all that matters. I agree with @Trying_To_Help
when she stated:

" It is possible; it should not be a competition. (Not that it is, just speaking of other cases) It is sick. If it happened, it shouldn’t be used as a defense by white racists to put down others struggles, and it shouldn’t be denied by blacks to put down their already faulty barrier because if you think about it, it’s like telling a rape victim that because she wasn’t raped as much as the next person she should stop complaining, SHE WAS RAPED, CASE CLOSED. BLACK PEOPLE WERE ENSLAved and treated poorly, CASE CLOSED, WHITE WERE TOO, CASE CLOSED. IIf they were treated worse, CASE CLOSED. IT HAPPENS. CASE CLOSED. TRY TO STOP IT INSTEAD OF USING IT AS A DEFENSE TO PUT DOWN OTHERS."

2 Likes

Hipppppppp… I’m upset now. I thought this was over! How fucking dare you!
White people Never had it as bad as black people. @Trying_To_Help

3 Likes

I agree, but we’ve nearly been through 3 centuries of pain, and I wasn’t there for it, but for some reason, I can just feel it.

3 Likes

No, the way it happened to Black people was NOTHING compared to the whites. No comparison.

3 Likes

I STRONGLY disagree with this quote. I’m sick and tired of the oppressor crying victim. ALL African’s and African Americans want is to be treated equally.

5 Likes

And some white people to black people inventions. We Are SMART WE ARE UNITED

1 Like

White people cannot be treated the same as blacks were because they are SUPERIOR, a MAJORITY. A Majority cannot suffer through what a minority has been through unless they are a minority. Whites will never be minority or seen as unsuperior.

2 Likes