BLACKFISHING: White people wanting to be black

I was speaking about the world in general, actually, the whole world is a bad place.

3 Likes

So upsetting. Funny that my story is actually about racism. I am also writing another one right now, that is also about racism… I believe that there are hardly any on Episode, and people should be aware of what is going on in the world.

4 Likes

Man, this stuff’s still happening? Why? Why can’t people, regardless of race, be proud of who they are? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

That’s all of our questions, really :joy:

6 Likes

Exactly.

3 Likes

Cause some people are filled with ignorance and hate.

2 Likes

i never heard about black people been shot by police outside of the u.s.a

2 Likes

That’s how this started

4 Likes

Just because you never heard it outside of the USA doesn’t mean it never happened outside of it.

5 Likes

It’s not just being shot, it’s acts that violate our rights in general. Things happen to a lot of people in a lot of different countries, that are different races as well.

4 Likes

Hey, guys, I’m gonna show you something I know you’re gonna get mad, but this is real life stuff

3 Likes

Australia treats Aboriginals like crap. And they are blacks! That blows your mind right?

4 Likes

Nothing in this world blows my mind anymore… I learned to expect the unexpected.

2 Likes

People in Asia also treats blacks like crap at times WOW! :anguished:

3 Likes

At this point in time, can’t people just chill? I mean, we’re all just humans. We’re not like, better than other humans. Me being a white girl doesn’t mean I’m superior to girls of other races. Me being a trans girl doesn’t mean I’m inferior to girls born female. Everyone’s born equal, and the concept of oppressing others is stupid and should never have been a thing.

6 Likes

i just google black people been shot in europa. all sides is about u.s.a

and i know racism exist, and know its wrong. i am not denfending it in any way. i just say its amrica who is bad

3 Likes

Other places in the world are bad as well. Just because it happens a lot in America doesn’t mean other places in the world are better.

3 Likes

Everywhere is bad! This world is terrible! It’s not just black people oml! can I create another topic lol…

3 Likes

Me :joy:

1 Like

It’s a video about the world without black people

4 Likes