#BlackLivesMatter

#BlackLivesMatter :fist:t4: :fist:t5: :fist:t6:
I’m sorry if you didn’t want a topic about this but this had to be said.

There was never peace and justice in this world. There are people in this world who are afraid to take a walk outside. You wanna know why? Well because people judge others. They judge them based on their looks, religions, color, you name it. If you want me to be honest, yes I have been judged and I’m pretty sure everyone has been judged. I’m really tired of this. Why can’t we all be treated equal? A cop literally murdered George Floyd (may he rest in peace). If anyone saw the video, you could hear George Floyd saying “I can’t breathe” it broke my heart :sob: Officer Derek Chauvin had his knee on Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes. This is so sad. The fact that the other officers did not tell Officer Derek Chauvin to move and instead stood there watching is disgusting. We need to make a change. No one should be treated unfairly just because of their color or religion. At the end of the day, we are all humans, and we are all the same. No one is different. Respect all religions/color/ethnicity/race just the way you want yours to be respected.
"If you don’t see the problem, you are the problem"

Not all people or cops are bad
#BlackLivesMatter
#NoJusticeNoPeace

82 Likes

…is an asshat clown :skull: :clown_face:

16 Likes

yes he is!! i hope he suffers in hell

9 Likes

along with the other 3 officers who watched

11 Likes

Fuck da police

10 Likes

thanks for making this thread!

4 Likes

they were standing there as if nothing was wrong :sneezing_face:

8 Likes

no problem, i didn’t see anyone talking about it so i felt like the need to speak about it

7 Likes

i love how atlanta, washington and mineaoplis (idk how to spell that)
are protesting. so much love for blacks

12 Likes

Preach!! I’m glad that mf got arrested

9 Likes

yess we need to make a change

5 Likes

same!!

4 Likes

4 Likes

This topic needs more views and comments honestly :fist:t5: :fist:t5: :fist:t5: :fist:t5: :fist:t5: :fist:t5: :heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Bump!

5 Likes

:fist:t4::fist:t5::fist:t6:

4 Likes

What are the differences between the two images? Nothing them images are taken 100 years ago one taken 13 hours ago you would think the world would have evolved no black people might now be allowed to vote and sit on the front of the bus but in reality, they might get a seat and not have to get off but they still get treated with inequality. White people will never know the pain that black people have suffered! If I wear this will I get shot? I have my phone in my hand and the police think it is a gun. I don’t know the pain but I will fight and shed tears with you as we are all equal! One accusation and I could end up 6 feet under!

Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 04.53.55|690x483

21 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

:sparkling_heart:Thank you se much for this thread it makes me so happy there are more people who cares about us :heart: :fist:t6:

2 Likes

thank you! #BlackLivesMatter

2 Likes