Blanket for My Episode Story

I’m trying to find an image of a cartoon blanket for an overlay for my story! Is there a certain place where I could find this?

Do you want them from a bird eye’s view? I have a few of them but give creds to @smg.episode . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also if you need a certain colour I can try and edit one for you.

1 Like

Thank you, I really appreciate it, but I was wondering if there was a blanket from a different POV? :grinning:

Hey, I was also wondering, I noticed in some stories that they can “open” the door, should I try to find a door to make an overlay?

Hm, I don’t have any but there are some overlay requests threads. You could try requesting from one of them.

^ Not sure if she’s still active.
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/linalilly10-and-madisonw-s-urgent-overlay-requests-open/42079?u=dona_h

And you would have to use 2 different backgrounds. Here is an example of 2 different backgrounds I’m using in my story (creds to @smg.episode)

Thank you so much! @Dona_H

1 Like

Also, there is another person called @alexa_episode where you can find a lot of blankets
:kissing_heart: Tessie

Actually it’s always me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but I don’t remember anymore the password of the account so I created a new one and now it’s @alexa.episode

1 Like

@alexa.episode it’s fine. :grin:

I love them! I have one thing though if you wouldn’t mind can you make a white one?