Blanket Overlays For Every Episode Bed

Aren’t you sick of it looking like your characters are never cold because they are always sleeping on top of the blankets?

Well, I’ve made a blanket overlay for every bed episode has. (At least I think I got them all; I might have missed some, whoops) Keep in mind they’re not perfect, but once you upload them as an overlay, you can barely see how wobbly my outlines are :sweat_smile:

Here’s the link for the blanket overlays:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ev2oUf6kHjnc6M8Cc6qsN734uCr5Ygrb

And for help spot directing your characters in the beds, go here:

29 Likes

Thank you! This is so kind and helpful! :heart:

3 Likes

You’re a lifesaver!

2 Likes

Now my characters won’t be so cold@

2 Likes

Thank you so much for remaking overlays for each one of the episode’s bedroom. I absolutely love them! Your work is still under-appreciated though. How should I credit you in my story?

2 Likes

Aw you’re so sweet. If you want to credit me you can just use @amberose

2 Likes

Did you do the one for the Euro hotel room? or am I just being stupid and didn’t see it :laughing:

:thinking: I am not so sure, as I had a feeling I missed one or two. I can check when I get on my laptop later

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

So. I just realised I have none of the Euro Hotel Room blankets because they aren’t under the bedroom drop down in the art catalog! Thanks for pointing that out to me, I’ll add them this weekend.

1 Like

It’s alright!

I ended up making one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet :v:

1 Like

Thank you @amberose for doing this! You saved me! And I’ll give you full credit in my story because people need to know how hard it was for you to do EVERY SINGLE BED OVERLAY there is. Love your work! :wink::heart:

2 Likes

Oh gosh! You’re too sweet :blush:

1 Like