Bless me with some new stories to read 🙏🏼😌

Hey y’all! :black_heart:

Most of the stories I like are either completed or ain’t updated and Episode’s gem ranking system makes it really hard to find new stories to read (my pickiness probably doesn’t help either :rofl:) so if you wanna recommend your stories or someone else’s stories here go for it :hugs: Only requirements I got is that the story has to be in limelight and there has to be full customization for the MC bonus points if it’s in the horror, thriller, mystery or fantasy genre :smirk:

Btw every time I do somethin like this a lot of people assume this is a read4read, gem4gem or something else lmao so just wanna clear that up by sayin i’m NOT wantin anything in return just want new stories to read and to help authors out :relaxed:

13 Likes

Also my phone is chargeing, but when done I be happy to find some of my episode favorite stories to recomend

shameles self promo

title : Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system, no early acces or skip the wait, in this story,
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. But will you thrive or fail when a ghost gets in the way and someone else tries to claim the throne too?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

2 Likes

I’ll for sure check this out looks really good :heart_eyes:

1 Like

hope you will like it.

1 Like

Okay big issue mine is limited cc. You can’t change the colors of hair, eye or skin for ethnic purposes. :clown_face: But it’s worth a shot anyway, right? it also has art scenes every 5 chapters even tho there are only four episodes out but I swear art scenes are frequent

…yeahhh

Being a secret agent, Eva is used to death. Or that’s what she thinks until she finds herself face-to-face with the grim reaper and one step behind a dangerous serial killer.

Includes:
Point System
Mini Games
Tappable overlays (tho episode has a hard time sometimes because of how many tappable there are sometimes. If it doesn’t work there is always an option to do it manually, and I can’t fix it because it isn’t a coding error, just a major glitch.)

List of other stories you might like (I think they all have full CC for the MC)
Time is Deadly by Willow
Mind-reader by Alusza

Oddly every story mentioned here is a FBI story :face_with_hand_over_mouth: maybe I have a theme. I’m way too predictable d*mn

2 Likes

Bad influence, butterfly kisses, the troublesome mr wayne, and falling for mr presumptuous are my favs. You should totally check them out!!

1 Like

You can check out my stories:

1 Like

I’ll ignore the no full customization part because you named the MC Eva and the name Eva runs in my family and frankly the story sounds too interesting to pass up :rofl:

1 Like

Oh wow the artwork is stunning :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! Hope you read my story and enjoy it :))

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Episodes: 7 at the moment but more are coming!

Instagram: u.episode.u

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you so much for making this thread! You’re so sweet for wanting to help authors like this :smiling_face:
I would really appreciate it if you’d check out my story, it’s a drama/mystery that features full customization for the main characters and their family, plus the family dog! It has a point system as well. Here is the story information :blush:

Title: Learning to Let Go

Trailer: Learning to Let Go: Episode Teaser Trailer - YouTube
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Romance
Description: Follow two sisters as they deal with the aftermath of a devastating car accident that claims one parent’s life and leaves the other in jeopardy. Play as the older sister Brooke as she comes back to her estranged home to try and patch things up with her sister Lilly and her ex to figure out if the car accident was really an accident.
Chapters: 1-10 and more coming soon
Features:

• Full CC for MC and LI and family members
  • Advanced directing
  • Dog customization
  • Choices
  • Points system

Link: Episode Writer Portal:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! I hope you give my stories a chance and you enjoy it :grin:
I have two, it’s fantasy/romance and drama/mystery.

fantasy/romance

drama/mystery

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6588296600158208\

If you interested for r4r

2 Likes

Princess’s Crown is a good one.

1 Like

Hi! You maybe want to check out mine: In Apnoea
chapters: 11 (more to come)
description: You move to NY with your mother, after your father’s abandonment, and join the swimming team. Read the story through the pov of every character, to learn all the struggles teenagers face on a daily basis. Many serious topics are touched so that every reader can identify himself in a character (be patient, most stories will come slowly after many chapters). Examples: ED, mental health, transphobia, loss of loved ones…
LI: 1
Style: LL
CC: yes
Point system: yes

1 Like

Thank you for this thread here is mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Mary Rose
Genre: Romance (not excatly)
Author: Dodo (dododuck_writes on insta)

Note: sadly it has some grammar mistakes I will correct them as soon as I can

Cover:

Have a great day! :blush:
(The new cover is still in review but the old one is very similar to this)

1 Like

If you are into Vampire stories so … this is the story for you …

Story: SOL, THE SLAYER

Description: Sol, was born to fight against Evil. But it seems that her destiny is connected with the most powerful vampire on Earth, Vlad Corvinus! Will she be able to resist him? LGBTQ+ CC 2LI

Link :point_down:

Main Genre: THRILLER/FANTASY/ ROMANCE/MYSTERY

Chapters: 20
1°. SEASON COMPLETED :heavy_check_mark:
2°. SEASON OUT NOW …

HAS:
:heavy_check_mark: CC (limited and for several characters)
:heavy_check_mark: 2 LI
:heavy_check_mark: ART SCENES
:heavy_check_mark: CHOICES
:heavy_check_mark: MINI- GAMES
:heavy_check_mark: ADV DIRECTING
:heavy_check_mark: DRESSING GAMES

:heavy_check_mark: also I will leave my Insta here for updates and artworks: @verodisantoepisode … Feel free to check it.

ALWAYS OPEN FOR R4R AND G4G.

:yellow_heart::dizzy::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

2 Likes

Some of my stories :slight_smile::
Title: Because of US
Summary: Celine was Bryan’s once-in-a-lifetime kind of love, the one that lit an unquenchable flame in him, yet their paths went separate ways. What will happen when he sees her again?
Genre: Romance&drama
Episodes: 18 (ongoing)
CC: Full customization
Art scenes: Yes
Instagram: @kerli.episode
Cover:

Another story of mine:
Title: More of US
Summary: After getting together with the love of her life, a rock star Christian, Adriana finds herself in the middle of a wicked game. Will they find their happy ending in each other?
Genre: Romance&drama
Episodes: 14 (ongoing)
Art scenes: Yes
Cover:

Another one of my stories:
Title: Faith in US
Summary: Kyan - looking for true love. Nayeli - a woman with a broken past. What will happen when he falls for a broken beauty and agrees to a “relationship” that might break him?
Genre: Drama&romance
Episodes: 14 (ongoing)
Art scenes: Some

1 Like

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :heart:
thank you for the thread :slight_smile:

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-20 chapters out now Season 1 with Early Access

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

with a new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

1 Like

Title: Enchanted By You
Genre Drama
Chapters 1-14 out!

Full CC for MC + Name CC & Full Cc for Love interest.
Choices that Matter and Pointsystem

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Miles is a single father who believes his chance at love dies with his wife. Tess is an eccentric optimistic who moved to England to start a new life away from the tragedy of her failed relationship. The two meet by chance and discover that sometimes even at our darkest moments fate will step in and show us the light. Or in this case, show them that love is possible even if first appears as lust…

X Honey

1 Like