BLM is being used as clout

BL DO Matter but stop IT! YOU GUYS ARE DISRESPECTING MY RACE BY DOING SHIT Like THIS!!
4c1dc6b07f770df1bd1fa0a894d11054cf8eb17b_2_250x500
You look at this picture and you like OH IT’S JUST A NORMAL BLACK LIVES MATTER TINGZ wait a minute IT’S THE SAME PERSON WHO MADE LOCO AMOR AND WAS MAKING FUN OF THE BLACK PEOPLE HAIRSTYLES AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU CARE FOR THE BLM! YES I AM ANGRY BECAUSE I AM BLACK AND PROUD BUT WHEN I SEE THIS TYPE OF STUFF- STOP!!

28 Likes

I’m so sorry this is still happening…it’s 2020, people need to stop.

13 Likes

i understand that ppl can do whatever they want and stuff but stop this is mad disrespectful to my race and culture pls stop

9 Likes

It’s like she trying to justify something. This post is giving me “My friend is black so I can say the n word” vibes if you know what I mean. :woman_facepalming:t5:

22 Likes

ikr and also she was like my friend is so talented :roll_eyes: but no one cares.

8 Likes

this year is so horrible :sob:

8 Likes

Doesn’t seem genuine to me. Seems like jumping on the band wagon. :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Not disagreeing with your post. Just thought I’d let you know, I’m pretty sure that @ora.epi made Loco Amor & that they’re not the same person. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

oop sorry got the picture wrong changed it

4 Likes

The same person who made that post is ora i saw it

2 Likes

Oh really? I didn’t think they were as I just checked out the editor’s account & saw that she did a previous edit with the caption “I drew this for @ora.epi, so I assumed they were different people.

5 Likes

Honestly i feel like she is only doing it for her friend to get clout and trying to think people will like her more I saw her story that was the only thing she posted nothing about the situation just her friends edit thats it

4 Likes

That’s what I call fake ppl :confused:

7 Likes

And tbh, I don’t really think you should be using these types of situations to make episode edits. I’m all about spreading positivity, but this doesn’t seem genuine at all.

10 Likes

and the fact that she was making fun of the black hairstyles in loco amor. that’s just messed up

7 Likes

I’m black and I don’t even say the n word
I hate like the taste in my mouth…

12 Likes

Exactly! Like you’re pretty much contradicting yourself. It’s so fake.

5 Likes

i messaged her on instagram why would she do that but she will probably not answer and ignore me

6 Likes

Ugh :roll_eyes:

1 Like

i really just want her to go at this point. call me a hater or whatever, but i’m not holding it back.

5 Likes